Meg Cabot Fan Club discussion

Meg Cabot
This topic is about Meg Cabot
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The Princess Diaries > New Books!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Poorvi (new)

Poorvi (theperfectnerd) | 3 comments Oh.
My.
God.

Two more Princess Diaries and a new Mediator book!

Can You believe it? Meg's the best!
For info, check out her website!

message 2: by Romie (new)

Romie (thedivineonedannii) | 2 comments Ohh yesss!!

message 3: by Diana (last edited May 03, 2014 12:36PM) (new)

Diana | 234 comments Mod
Thanks for adding it here, I meant to yesterday but didn't go online all day and was just about to right now.

Here are the official announcement for it though:
http://www.megcabot.com/2014/05/new-2...
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/0...

For those who haven't heard, one is going to be a continuation with Princess Mia and the second a spin-off for younger readers.

Official synopsis from Meg's website:

Princess Diaries XI

In ROYAL WEDDING (William Morrow), Princess Diaries XI, Princess Mia’s planned nuptials to longtime love Michael Moscovitz are in jeopardy when the paparazzi uncover a startling secret: Mia has a long lost younger sister.

Now a scheming politico is using the royal scandal to force Mia’s father from the throne, leaving Genovia without a monarch . . . unless Mia can prove to everyone—especially herself—that she’s finally fit to rule.

ROYAL WEDDING will be the first ever adult installment of the Princess Diaries, published by the adult division of HarperCollins, the company that brought you the YA books in the series.

In FROM THE NOTEBOOKS OF A MIDDLE SCHOOL PRINCESS (Macmillan) a new middle grade series, I’m taking readers back to Genovia, this time through the illustrated diaries of a spunky new heroine, 12 year old Olivia Grace, who happens to be the long lost half-sister of Princess Mia Thermopolis.

So excited!

message 4: by Poorvi (new)

Poorvi (theperfectnerd) | 3 comments :) :)

message 5: by Rajshreesaraf (new)

Rajshreesaraf | 4 comments It's what we've been waiting for since ten out of then

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee I was super excited about it when this news came out.

message 7: by LiLi (new)

LiLi Hathaway (LiLi123) | 7 comments Rajshreesaraf wrote: "It's what we've been waiting for since ten out of then "

same!! I was devastated when Meg said she wouldn't write for Mia anymore and that 10 was the last book. God I've missed Mia so much!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.