Book Promotions discussion

Debut novel > Promo Site

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marc (new)

Marc Estes | 14 comments Hey everyone, just a heads up. I found this site called goodkindles.net They did a feature on my book and literally overnight my sales spiked on amazon big time. It is really inexpensive (most expensive plan they have is $20.) Just a suggestion.

Marc

message 2: by Nienna (new)

Nienna Luinwe | 1 comments I am giving away 3 signed copies of my new book House of Consequence. The giveaway ends on June 1, 2014. If you are interested, visit my author page and sign up to win!

My new book House of Consequence is free on Smashwords for a limited time: Click the link below and download your copy.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Feel free to post your honest reviews. Thank You!

House of Consequence

Geneviève finished her swim and headed back to her blanket. Completely relaxed now, she began her routine of applying a protective layer of tanning oil to her already honey colored skin. She knew he was watching her again. He, being her older brother Pierre's very handsome childhood friend and her neighbor, Bryce Marten, had been watching her since the moment she stepped out onto their little private beach. She had had her suspicions as to why he seemed to always be at home when she was but she had no proof that anything was out of the ordinary. Pierre could have contrived a full protective detail and she would have big burly men all over her home and her privacy and peace would cease to exist altogether. That, she thought, would have been intolerable. Lost in the revelry of her thoughts, she did not hear the footsteps approaching in the warm sand. A shadow fell over her and she stiffened. She thought she knew who it was because there was only one other person near her, right? Then, a second shadow fell over her and Geneviève knew something was terribly wrong.

message 3: by James (new)

James McCormick | 12 comments Marc wrote: "Hey everyone, just a heads up. I found this site called goodkindles.net They did a feature on my book and literally overnight my sales spiked on amazon big time. It is really inexpensive (most exp..."

Hi Mark,
I just yesterday heard about goodkindles.net - this must be some sort of synchronisity- I'm going to check it out - thank you for taking the time to post this advice - I've been trying to promote a couple of novels since October and I'm exhausted with very little to show for it.
James
@Jimbomcc69

message 4: by Marc (new)

Marc Estes | 14 comments Hi James, Glad I could help here is another site worth looking into.
http://bookpreviewclub.com/

Marc

message 5: by James (new)

James McCormick | 12 comments Thanks Mark- I appreciate your help :-)

message 6: by Marc (new)

Marc Estes | 14 comments Sure

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Frost (michellefrost) | 2 comments Thank you for the ideas. :)

message 8: by Marc (new)

Marc Estes | 14 comments Sure

message 9: by Marc (new)

Marc Estes | 14 comments If anyone else finds something put it here.

Marc