The Interestings
This topic is about The Interestings
Week 2014.18: The Interestings

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine McKenzie | 985 comments Mod
This week's read. Have heard many good things: http://amzn.to/1jo0H0k

Beth | 145 comments I read this about a year or so ago and I liked it - I think I gave it 4 stars.

It was "different" and I liked the writing and the characters

Ashley (needallthebooksandcoffee) One of my favorite books of last year! I do wonder though if that's partly because I had a magical camp experience like the group..

Ceylan (CeyGo) (ceylo) | 25 comments I won a copy of this through a goodreads give away recently and just started it last week. so far so good .

Renee Flewelling (reneeflewelling) | 20 comments I also won a copy of this one, quite a while back, and just haven't cracked the cover for some reason. This is my incentive to read it NOW!

Rebecca (purplerrr) | 76 comments Read this last year and really enjoyed it. I'd heard Meg interviewed on NPR and liked what she had to say. Turns out, I liked what she had to write too.

message 7: by Arlene (last edited May 26, 2014 03:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Arlene Morrell | 103 comments I just finished reading this book. It did take me awhile to read. I think because this is one book you really need to read slowly to get the full understanding of the characters. It really paid off in the end. I thought it was a very good read.

Melissa (chicklitcentral) | 49 comments I read this recently for my book club. Still thinking about it!
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Helen | 6 comments I read it about a year ago. I enjoyed it also. Yes, the characters stayed with me long after I had finished. I liked the fact the characters were all flawed and life did not turn out the projected way. That's real life! So many observations resonated with me.

Ceylan (CeyGo) (ceylo) | 25 comments I'm still trying to get through it. I've read quite a few other books since I started this. I don't know why but it just hasn't grabbed me... I will try again!