The Ancient Wolf discussion

Help From The Big Wolf > I AM HELPING ANYONE!! ^_^

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by . (new)

. (bestguy) if u need help u can tell me ^_^ on my gmail...(cause i go there alot) mine is joshuatheprotector@gmail.com ^_^....zzzzzz...oh yea one more thing.....cya!!

message 2: by . (new)

. (bestguy) ...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

message 3: by . (new)

. (bestguy) .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *wakes up* ... i dont think anyone need help

message 4: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette :D With what?

message 5: by . (new)

. (bestguy) i said i'll help people with anythings.....i dunno what they would ask so i dunno

message 6: by . (new)

. (bestguy) so Im Helping Anyone :DDD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You're cool to offer that, Aeolus.

message 8: by . (new)

. (bestguy) yea :) thx for saying that

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome.

message 10: by . (new)

. (bestguy) :)

message 11: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) thats so sweet of you :)

message 12: by . (new)

. (bestguy) XD ok :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm also willing to help anyone. Just private message me any time.

message 14: by . (new)

. (bestguy) ok! guys Aaron is helping people too!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I am indeed!

message 16: by . (new)

. (bestguy) :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Good morning, Erick!:)

message 18: by . (new)

. (bestguy) it's 6:45Pm here :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

It's 8:21 AM here. Early in Canada.

message 20: by . (new)

. (bestguy) here it's 7:21Pm...in camp we have to sleep at 7:00Pm and wake up at 6:00AM :(((

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

What kind of camp is it, Erick?

message 22: by . (new)

. (bestguy) not really camp but u have to walk for 1Hour (i just said it was a school trip) in 37 degrees Phew! Hot!! :(((

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I see. Walking for an hour in 37 degrees? How do you do it in that brutal heat?

message 24: by . (new)

. (bestguy) no the teacher said they would do that in the camping trip

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yasin (sarahyasin) | 8 comments when you say you can help . . . dos it have to be related to the Way of the Wolf, or can it be something like making my PC run faster?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

We can help you with anything, Sarah.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yasin (sarahyasin) | 8 comments I'm so happy I found you guys! There's something I need help with. I need to clean under the agitator of my washing machine. I know there's stuff under there: coins, necklaces, etc. It's a KitchenAid SureCare Two Speed model. How do I remove it? I mean, what tools specifically do I need to get?

message 29: by . (new)

. (bestguy) hmm....dont remove it!! try to use a long curved stick to pull it out! :))))

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yasin (sarahyasin) | 8 comments that is great advice, and a fine lupine approach. How many things am I allowed to ask for help with?

message 31: by . (new)

. (bestguy) maybe u can just ask them all ^_^

message 32: by Broken_Heart (new)

Broken_Heart (just-smile) | 6 comments Hiya!!

message 33: by . (new)

. (bestguy) hi Sky! :)

message 34: by Broken_Heart (new)

Broken_Heart (just-smile) | 6 comments How it goinz??

message 35: by . (new)

. (bestguy) good, you?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Skye and Erick. How's it going?

message 37: by . (new)

. (bestguy) me? im good! how bout u?

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yasin (sarahyasin) | 8 comments here is another request for help: how can I best follow the way of the wolf?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm good. I want to follow the way of the wolf, too. Teach us, Erick.

message 40: by . (new)

. (bestguy) have peace inside u...for that the human way of doing that some do yoga and be brave! to be brave you must destroy the fear...fear will destroy u if u do not destroy it first and pant a lot of trees or plants and be healthy (that's why im trying to make u do 40 push ups) and think like this

wolves...wolves the wild force...working together...alwase having a leader to lead...we need a leader...or we will fall...4 stick to hold a chair...1 stick fall other will do the same.

:)

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yasin (sarahyasin) | 8 comments how does one destroy fear? Does fear go away if you ignore it? Or do you have to face it and say "you are nothing to me!" ?

message 42: by . (new)

. (bestguy) XDDD u funny...but if u wanna destroy fear u must tell me the fear first then i know how to destroy it mail me then :)

message 43: by . (new)

. (bestguy) but if u dont wannna tell u dont HAVE to :) so just be in peace :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Fear is anger turned inward. Find the source of your anger and you will destroy the fear. Simple as that.:)

message 45: by . (new)

. (bestguy) XDDD...for me it's like this find out what's ur fear then have peace in u then thats how u BAM! it XDD Bam! = Destroy it! MWUAHAHHAHA

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yasin (sarahyasin) | 8 comments wait - this all sounds nice but I don't know if it's practical. For example, what if I'm afraid I will never be loved? How can knowing the source of my anger (the injustice of an absurd world where I have a capacity to love and no one to share it with) defeat fear?

Another example: if I am walking down a dark street in a dangerous neighborhood, how can knowing that I am a weakling unable to defend myself in the face of an attack, how can that help with fear? Are you saying this leads to a submission to fate and I should embrace my impending attack?

message 47: by . (new)

. (bestguy) *sigh* 2nd answer is: Thats why im makin ya all exersize!...and even if he is like scary he wont hurt u......and what kind of danger is it ?_?

1st answer is: Ah love a tricky one eh? love will twist ur brain and make u think right is wrong and good is bad...well for now listen to Kelly Clarkson she's a good singer :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm lifting Kelly Clarkson over my head for good exercise. Jeez, she's...heavy....oops!...dropped her. Oh, Kelly, let me help you up. XDDD

message 49: by . (new)

. (bestguy) Kelly: GRRRRR ROAR!!!

XDDDDD

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! You're mad because I dropped her. XDD

She's okay now. She's singing to me and my fiancee. lol

« previous 1