Kindle Book Sharing discussion

Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)
This topic is about Maybe Someday
Book of the Month Discussion > Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tiffany | 227 comments Mod
Tell us what you think about this book and its playlist!!!

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 20 comments I've heard great things about Colleen Hoover but haven't gotten around to reading anything by her yet :(

You should start reading some of her books, she is such a great author! My favorite book for Colleen Hoover is Hopeless. I think that Maybe Someday would come second! I really loved this story, it's so different from any other books! There is a playlist that goes with this book and it's the songs that the characters write together! You should really read it, you won't regret it! :)

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 20 comments Hopeless is the one that's been on my TBR for a long time, but that's really cool that it has a playlist to go along with it. A book that just got released called Exile (Exile, #1) by Kevin Emerson has something similar to that too.

I never heard of it. Is it good?
Most of Colleen Hoover's book have a playlist but I think that in Maybe Someday, she wrote the lyrics with Griffin Peterson who sings all the song in that playlist. The lyrics are just prefect for the story!

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 20 comments It's interesting. It's all about someone who manages bands and behind the scenes of the music business. Pretty new book but worth a pick up.