What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance Book- Beach Proposal at the end

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber Rose | 2 comments I read a book a few years that ended up being a series that followed a big family and how they all fall in love. I might be confusing two books, but I believe the girl owns a bed and breakfast or hotel. She might be a friend of the main characters sister, i don't remember. Anyways they fall in love and with the help of his siblings, he proposes to he at the end of the book on a private beach they use to go to or something like that. I think he might have been the owner of a dating website that she signed up for and he matched them together

message 2: by bb. (new)

bb. (magnumopus) | 92 comments Ooooh I want to keep an eye out for this thread, seems like a good book.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 606 comments do you remember where the book was set?

a few "big family" series:
Shannon Stacey - Kowalski's
Bella Andre - the Sullivan's

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Rose | 2 comments It was a small town :/ it was have been like by an ocean. Like I said I might be confusing pieces of 2 different books, but the I know the ending is for sure the one I am looking for 3 I have already checked them it isn't them :/ I think it was an author who isn't very well known, which doesn't help lol

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany PSquared (tiffanypsquared) | 27 comments Sounds very similar to Sophie Kinsella's Wedding Night. One of the main characters visits a beach and guest house on her honeymoon while her sister and his best friend attempt to split them up. She ends up annulling the wedding and proposing to her original boyfriend on the beach.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Wedding Night for Tiffany's suggestion. Amber, was that your book or are you still looking?

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Amber, you've given some good details, so eventually someone will have an answer. Was Lobstergirl's book yours?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Deleting duplicate thread.

Info from that thread: "Book series about how each family member met their spouse.

I have only read one of the books in the series awhile back. It is about a guy who starts a dating website in his small town and his crush joins it and he has to match her to a guy on the website. She was hesitant to join but a coworker made her. I think she ran an Inn and he comes from a big family and they were good friends growing up. I think he purposes to her by the lake."

In the deleted thread Ayshe suggested Moonlight Cove.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Wedding Night for Tiffany's suggestion. Amber, was that your book or are you still looking?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.