Firequill Book Club discussion

Firequill virtual tours > Virtual tour sign up

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 259 comments Mod
Firequill is going to start doing free virtual tours for authors. It's a brilliant way to get your novels on there. If you like to sign up for one, I'll add you on the list and we can start organizing a virtual tour for you through Firequill. It will go with custom made banners that will carry our book club logo and there will be swag from other authors that will go with this giveaway.

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Sounds good to me - count me in please.

message 3: by Firequill (new)

Let us know which one you like to put on so I can make a link and ask the bloggers to participate Deborah

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments I'd like to get some buzz going around The Prince's Man (The Five Kingdoms, #1) by Deborah Jay
specifically around 19-22 June, when it is featuring in a big promo called 'The Summer Book Crush', http://summerbookcrush.wordpress.com/ if that would work?
Otherwise, any time leading up to that would be great.

message 5: by Firequill (new)

Deborah wrote: "I'd like to get some buzz going around The Prince's Man (The Five Kingdoms, #1) by Deborah Jay
specifically around 19-22 June, when it is featuring in a big promo called 'The Summer Book Crush', http://summerbook..."

Let's see if we can do something. I'll put the link up now.

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Firequill wrote: "Deborah wrote: "I'd like to get some buzz going around The Prince's Man (The Five Kingdoms, #1) by Deborah Jay
specifically around 19-22 June, when it is featuring in a big promo called 'The Summer Book Crush', h..."

Thank you :)

message 7: by Firequill (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "I'd love to include Second on the Right in a virtual tour.
Second on the Right by Elizabeth Los"

I'll add a link Elizabeth.

message 8: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments Count me in please. I love doing book tours!

message 9: by Firequill (new)

Mollydee wrote: "Count me in please. I love doing book tours!"

Mollydee, go add your blog on the tours.
As soon as we have a couple, we can start.

message 10: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (elaine1221) | 9 comments This is probably the most idiotic question but what is a virtual tour?

message 11: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (elaine1221) | 9 comments This is probably the most idiotic question but what is a virtual tour?

message 12: by Liza (new)

Liza  (lizashaw) Count me in for your tours please

message 13: by Sportochick (new)

Sportochick | 11 comments Elaine wrote: "This is probably the most idiotic question but what is a virtual tour?"

I am curious as well

message 14: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Wow, wonderful offer! Please add Saving Toby to the tour list.

message 15: by Firequill (new)

Hi everyone. sorry for the long wait.

A virtual book tour is something that can include book reviews, guest posts on blogs, interviews on social network events, contests, book giveaways, and more. They all differ depending on who is doing them.

message 16: by Firequill (new)

And I will add Saving Toby to the list.

message 17: by Kaye (new)

Kaye Pascal | 1 comments I would like to sign up for a virtual tour in July or august for my book the curse of the golden coins. kayepascal29@gmail.com

message 18: by Firequill (new)

Hi there everyone. I will be getting to all the virtual tours shortly. I have just taken over the reigns for anything social media related for Fire Quill, so i am still getting the hang of things.

message 19: by Cathie (new)

Cathie Devitt | 1 comments Hi. I am I right in thinking that we create our own book tour and send you the link to promote? My book is "Don't Drink & Fly!"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dont-Drink-Fl...

message 20: by Dhesan (new)

Dhesan Pillay | 4 comments Hi there! I would like to sign up for the virtual tour for my book - The Anmorian Legends: Wrath of the Exiled. dhesan.n.pillay@gmail.com