Firequill Book Club discussion

R&R Fantasy > FANTASY SIGN UPS

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 259 comments Mod
If you have a fantasy novel and in need of some R&R, please sign it up. We'll make you a threat and try to get as many reviewers to help you out.

message 2: by Marc (new)

Marc Secchia (marcsecchia) | 14 comments Hi there,

I'm looking for fantasy lovers to review my new YA book Aranya and give your honest feedback. Shapeshifter Dragons, battles, romance ... I plan to publish it on June 14th. If you could post reviews here and on Amazon on that date, that would be fantastic.

If you're interested PM me and I'll send it to you in the format of your choice.

Short description: Chained to a rock and tossed off a cliff by her boyfriend, Aranya is executed for high treason against the Sylakian Empire. Falling a league into the deadly Cloudlands is not a fate she ever envisaged. But what if she did not die? What if she could spread her wings and fly?

Evil has a new enemy. Aranya, Princess of Immadia. Dragon Shapeshifter.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael | 6 comments Hi everyone,

I've got a comedic contemporary fantasy coming out July 21st. It's set in a version of our world where reality TV show heroes slay actual monsters and the Greek gods have their own Twitter feeds: Zeus Is Dead: A Monstrously Inconvenient Adventure

My publisher and I are looking for people to join the official launch team (essentially agreeing to give an honest review of the book and help promote it on social media in exchange for a free advanced e-copy).

The details (and sign-up) are here:
http://michaelgmunz.com/wanted-zeus-is-dead-launch-team-members
Note that the deadline to sign up is June 14th.

Zeus Is Dead A Monstrously Inconvenient Adventure by Michael G. Munz Thanks!

message 4: by Gina Drayer (last edited Aug 26, 2014 09:59AM) (new)

Gina Drayer | 1 comments I'm always looking for reviewers for my new book.

Lotus Petals is a mystery sprinkled with Witchcraft, Murder, and a little romance for good measure. All taking place in a small Midwest town. High suspense and a just enough humor to keep things interesting.

Message me if you're interested. I can email you a link for EPUB, MOBI, or PDF copies of the book for review.

Lotus Petals by Gina Drayer

message 5: by Jera (new)

Jera (lovetoreadgoodbooks) | 3 comments Gina wrote: "I'm always looking for reviewers for my new book.

Lotus Petals is a mystery sprinkled with Witchcraft, Murder, and a little romance for good measure. All taking place in a small Mi..."

I am interested. Please pm me.

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty Nugent (RustyNugent) | 1 comments My name is Rusty Nugent and I'm from the southern states. Please give some R&R. A heroic werewolf named Walter Volknor saw his family die at the hands of evil vampires. He vowed to hunt and kill the master and as many as he can before he is killed. Please visit my new forum for my Moonwarriors books.

http://authorrustynugent.freeforums.net/

message 7: by Dhesan (new)

Dhesan Pillay | 4 comments My name is Dhesan Neil Pillay, I'm from Durban, South Africa. I would appreciate any R&R for my debut novel The Anmorian Legends: Wrath of the Exiled. If interested please PM me and I will send you an ecopy. Thank you! :)

message 8: by Melody (new)

Melody Winter (melodywinter) | 1 comments Hi all,
I'm Melody Winter and recently released my debut NA Romantic Fantasy, Sachael Dreams, with Reuts Publications. I've had some great reviews so far, but would love to get my words out to more people. I've included the blurb and the link to the book on Goodreads if you'd like to read more about it. If it sounds like your kind of thing then please get in touch and I'll send you an ebook to read.

Many thanks

Melody xx

Email: melodywinterbooks@gmail.com
Find me on twitter: @melodywinter

Link to Sachael Dreams on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Blurb:

Twenty-two-year-old Estelle Bailey has had enough of busy city-life and her hot-tempered ex. She escapes to the seclusion and peace of her family’s clifftop home in Ravenscar, where the soothing solitude whispers to her soul as strongly as the sea itself does. But her newfound contentment is interrupted when a mysterious man—a Sachael, master of seduction—joins her midnight swim unexpectedly.

Estelle struggles against his charm and the overpowering attraction she feels for him. He offers her a life she never could have imagined, a life beneath the waves . . . but at what cost? Before she can decide, she’s captured, ensnared by the Sect, a secret enemy of the Sachaels, becoming a pawn in a war she knew nothing about.

Now, she’s left with a new choice—escape the clutches of the Sect and flee into the ocean, or side with her alluring, intimidating captor and destroy the Sachaels forever. Can she turn her back on the man she might love, or will the secret of her heritage change everything?

Set against a picturesque backdrop, Sachael Dreams is the first in a new series, exploring themes of romance, love, and identity, and the struggle that happens when all three collide.