Firequill Book Club discussion

Authors > Author corner

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 259 comments Mod
Here is the place where authors come together. Tell us a bit more about yourself, where you from and what genre you like to write in.

message 2: by Firequill (new)

Please feel free to add your novels on our bookshelves.

message 3: by Adrienne (last edited May 04, 2014 02:23AM) (new)

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 44 comments My name is Adrienne Woods and I wrote Firebolt (The Dragonian, #1) by Adrienne Woods

The second novel Thunderlight (The Dragonian Series #2) by Adrienne Woods
will be released in November

I absolutely am crazy about writing and I think it's save to say that I can roll over and die if I can't write anymore. HAHAHAHA.

message 4: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Trosper (adtrosper) My name is Audra, I write in epic fantasy and YA paranormal romance. I also grow a giant vegetable garden every year and spend the summers canning and preserving. I also have a flock of chickens.

My books are

Embers at Galdrilene (Dragon's Call) by A.D. Trosper Tears of War (Dragon's Call) by A.D. Trosper A New Beginning (Tales from Galdrilene #1) by A.D. Trosper Bound by Time by A.D. Trosper The Legend of Christmas Magic by A.D. Trosper

message 5: by Firequill (new)

A.D. wrote: "My name is Audra, I write in epic fantasy and YA paranormal romance. I also grow a giant vegetable garden every year and spend the summers canning and preserving. I also have a flock of chickens.
..."

Oh wow, you have plenty out there already.
You should sign up for our virtual tour.

message 6: by Marc (new)

Marc Secchia (marcsecchia) | 14 comments My name's Marc, I write middle grades African historical fantasy, YA and epic fantasy. Currently working on a Dragon Shapeshifters series. Live in Ethiopia, speak Amharic, and am married with 4 kids between 1 and 9 years old.

The Girl who Sang with Whales (IsleSong, #1) by Marc Secchia The Enchanted Castle (Shioni of Sheba, #1) by Marc Secchia The King's Horse (Shioni of Sheba, #2) by Marc Secchia The Mad Giant (Shioni of Sheba, #3) by Marc Secchia The Sacred Lake (Shioni of Sheba, #4) by Marc Secchia Feynard by Marc Secchia The Legend of El Shashi by Marc Secchia

message 7: by Firequill (new)

Marc wrote: "My name's Marc, I write middle grades African historical fantasy, YA and epic fantasy. Currently working on a Dragon Shapeshifters series. Live in Ethiopia, speak Amharic, and am married with 4 kid..."

Wow, Marc. I didn't know you had so many. I must really find a way to read all of them. Good luck with them though.

message 8: by Marc (new)

Marc Secchia (marcsecchia) | 14 comments Thanks! I'll post up in this group whenever there's a giveaway or special ... none planned just at the moment but I do fairly regularly.

message 9: by C. (new)

C. Cales (scarybob) | 7 comments I believe most have met ScaryBob. If you are an exception visit my author page.
https://www.goodreads.com/scarybob

I write paranormal thrillers and my intent is to introduce you to a slightly different brand of horror, one that goes for the emotional sweet spot.

message 10: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 44 comments C. wrote: "I believe most have met ScaryBob. If you are an exception visit my author page.
https://www.goodreads.com/scarybob

I write paranormal thrillers and my intent is to introduce you to a slightly diff..."

Would love to read your novels one day ScaryBob. At the moment I'm swamped with work, but I promise soon. Good luck with your novels, they sound awesome. Even though I'm not a thriller fan, but a good story stays a good story no matter what the genre is.

message 11: by Scott (new)

Scott Boyer (rscottboyer) | 10 comments My name is Scott and I write YA adventures that blend traditional/high fantasy with new-age/spiritual fiction. The resulting first book, Bobby Ether and the Academy, is essentially contemporary fantasy with a spiritual core. The second book due out in a few weeks, Bobby Ether and the Temple of Eternity, continues in that theme - think Harry Potter meets Celestine Prophecy.