Firequill Book Club discussion

Bloggers > Blogger of the month

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 259 comments Mod
This is a thread where you can ask questions about blogger of the month award. It is not the threat to nominate.
Be sure that you use the blogger of the month (month typed out) folder.

message 2: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments What does this entail?

message 3: by Firequill (new)

Mollydee wrote: "What does this entail?"

Sorry that it's taking so long to answer. We had a voting day yesterday and was out most of the day.

Blogger of the month is a project I'm very excited about. I can't wait till it starts.
You need to enlist a blog you really think is beautiful and productive, then if we have a couple we are going to do a poll. The one that wins will get a Firequill book club blogger of the month award.
It will carry on every month until December. In January we are going to do blogger of the year. There will be a gift card from Amazon a second and third price. The winner will get the most and the runners up a different amount. You guys don't have to take out any money for this what so ever, just invite your blogger friends and participate.
The blogger of the year event will be held on facebook and we are going to have other authors hosting games and giveaways to make it more special and the poll will be hidden every month so it's going to be a huge surprise to who wins. It's just a thank you to the bloggers out there for doing such an amazing job and hopefully they will all become Firequill publishers bloggers for all our upcoming novels.

You should really participate in this.

message 4: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments I would like to nominate my own blog. I have been blogging since 11/3/13 and get 800-1,000 views a day. I work really hard, as we all do, on my blog and people say it is light and fun. It covers all genres and I do book news, humor, my own bits, author interviews, guest posts, you name it I do it. So being humble, here is my blog address:

http://Mismatchedbookends.Blogspot.com

Thank you for this. I was nominated for a blog award earlier this year and that was such a good feeling. If I know any other good bloggers I will nominate them. This sounds fun! Thank you for it.

message 5: by Firequill (new)

Mollydee wrote: "I would like to nominate my own blog. I have been blogging since 11/3/13 and get 800-1,000 views a day. I work really hard, as we all do, on my blog and people say it is light and fun. It covers al..."

We have a thread where you can add your blog. Every month there will be a new thread to nominate. I'll add your blog on the thread. Tell your blogger friends about this. The more the merrier. Your blog is really beautiful Mollydee

message 6: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments Firequill wrote: "Mollydee wrote: "I would like to nominate my own blog. I have been blogging since 11/3/13 and get 800-1,000 views a day. I work really hard, as we all do, on my blog and people say it is light and ..."

Okay I do have friends that blog I just did not have their addresses handy. Thank you for the comment on my blog. Like I said I work so hard on it. I remember when I got 30 views a day and was so happy. It blossomed so quickly and everyone is so sweet with their comments. This is very special to me. I will tell my blogger friends. :)

message 7: by Firequill (new)

It's okay, Mollydee, whenever you can spread it, it's awesome. THank you so much. I really want this to become a success. You guys deserve this cause you do so much to help getting novels noticed. It's my way of saying thank you.

message 8: by Cannon (new)

Cannon Meatball | 8 comments Where can I nominate blogs for the Blogger of the Month Award?

message 9: by Firequill (new)

Cannon wrote: "Where can I nominate blogs for the Blogger of the Month Award?"

Sorry to only get back to you know. The eighteenth of May the entries was already closed. You can nominate your blog underneath Blogger of the Month for June. Just scroll down, you will find it.

Yell if you dont and I will go add your blog.

message 10: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments I cannot find the voting thread. I want to thank each and every person who voted for me. This means so much to me you have no idea. To be Blog of the Month just verifies that I do have a good blog. I have been ill but hopefully I will be back up and running normally soon. I am going to try to get everyone separately but know that each and every one of your votes mean so much to me.

Love and Light,
Mollydee