Blutengel Academy discussion

Places in Schools > Dining Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 454 (454 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 652 comments Mod
Here there is a full buffet table where you can eat non-stop.

message 2: by Chaney (new)

Amber say eating her food. She was finished for her classes for the day. Amber sighed. Then she looked at the new people who just walked in.

message 3: by Chaney (new)

Amber stared at the two. She raised an eyebrow. Well then.....she thinks. Amber takes anther bite from her food.

message 4: by Chaney (new)

"I didn't say anything." She replies back smoothly. She smiles back a little bitterly.

message 5: by Chaney (new)

"Ah! Well hello Lucy. It's nice to meet you. I'm Amber." She says sticking a hand out. Amber totally ignored the guy.

message 6: by Chaney (new)

Amber comes and sits at their table. She takes another bite.
"Are you two siblings?" She asks.

message 7: by Chaney (new)

Amber smiles at Nastu.
"I sorry can you explain one what your problem is? I swear you are the fastest enemy I ever made." She says sweetly.

message 8: by Chaney (new)

"Yeah he's a sweetheart alright." She says. Then she looks at him.
"I'm not hurting your girl so you can relax." She says with a laugh.

message 9: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments ((can i start rping here too))

message 10: by Chaney (new)

((yeah))

message 11: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments ((Yea))

Rose was walking in the Dinning room wondering at this time what she want to drink or eat.

Dante fallow her right behind her in very protective and loyal stand.

message 12: by Chaney (new)

Amber saw new people come in. She smiled and jumped up from her seat.
"Hey!' She says walking over to the girl.

message 13: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante heard Amber and went in front of Rose quickly and spread his wings in protection. He had a really huge trust issue when people get near Rose. His wings open 20 feet on each side.

Rose didn't say a thing she want the girl to react first before anything.

message 14: by Chaney (new)

Amber laughed out loud. She laughed for a while before she stopped.
"Man, you have a pretty determined bodyguard here. All I said was hi, and he was already on me." She says with a smile.
"It's nice to meet you guys too." She says sarcastically.

message 15: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante flutter his wings gently enough nothing would fly away.

Rose smirk softly and poke her head under Dante's wing, "Sorry his very protective a lot things have happen in our life time together. He doesn't trust anyone around me especially people we don't know."

Dante move his wings to have them fold them on his back. Seeing Rose was okay around the girl at the moment time. But, keep his eyes on her at all time.

message 16: by Chaney (new)

Amber held in another laugh.
"He must know I'm a mass murder." She jokes. Amber looks at the two grinning widely. this was going to be a interesting day Amber thinks.

message 17: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose felt the tense with Dante. She went over and put Dante hair in a braid. She then mess with it with some strains fall on the side on his face. She then put a hand on his shoulder and smile gently.

Dante look at Rose smile gently and step back of Rose.

message 18: by Chaney (new)

Amber raised an eyebrow watching them.
"Ok then..." She says. Amber stares at Dante for a while. Then she laughed again at this whole protecting thing. She laughed at this because of what happened in her past.

message 19: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose look at Amber, "Your thinking a lot. If I like the most is that. If you have any question or anything you like to know about me or dante. Please ask? We thinking about someone isn't very nice. Because, that means you are scared or hidding something from that someone."

Dante groan didn't like how open she was to everyone no matter how bad she was hurt in her past.

message 20: by Chaney (last edited May 03, 2014 07:45PM) (new)

Amber scoffed.
"Me scared! Please." She says sitting down at her table again.
"I've been through enough in my life time to take a lot of things in, without a care in the world. I just don't express my feelings to anyone because nobody cares about what I think but me" Amber tells her.

message 21: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante look at someone that probably went as much stuff as they have. But, she was taking it different them. Why and How can she be so cool about it.

Rose look at Dante and narrow her eyes, "That rudness doesn't mean to people we meet it goes with you too Dante."

Dante jump and bite his lips, "Im sorry master." He bow his body to her feeling really bad at his action.

message 22: by Chaney (last edited May 03, 2014 07:56PM) (new)

"Oh my! Please do not just tell me that you just called her master!" Amber yells. They have to be kidding me on the master stuff, Amber thinks.
"But since we are on the topic, do you have any questions for me?" She asks with a smirk.

message 23: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments ((sorry i was getting busy))

Rose look at Amber with her eyes turned bloody red eyes. "He does that and I have ask many time in the past to stop it but, he keeps doing."

Dante look to the side, "How after you go through so much. How can you act so open and loving."

message 24: by Chaney (new)

"Well I can say right now that I'm not loving. I'm way past that crap. I don't love. And how can i be so open? because it's the past, what i went through made me a stronger person so why not share it?" Amber tells them truthfully.

message 25: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose eyes turned back to his normal human eyes, "See, Dante I am not the only species and living creature that think that. I think she is right. Why not open up. YOu were so much fun and loving when you were like her."

Dante look at the girl again and was thinking. Him open up again. ONly person let and understanding. That care and didn't judge him was Rose. Anyone else opinion and thought about him. He didn't care about them. He step back and open his wings and close himself like a cocoon.

message 26: by Chaney (new)

Amber stared at Dante.
"It's not like i say my whole story. I only tell them a small part of my history. The less gory part to say the least. The only person who knows the whole thing is me." Amber replies.

message 27: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose smile gently, "HE was very much like you girl." She frowned and felt Dante's wing. They were warm and strong. But, at this time they were a bit cold and hard something was wrong. "Dante what is going on. Please don't do this right now. Please understand no one here in this school is going to hurting you. They wont chain you and wipe you with bare wire or glass wipe. Please.....they will not cut your wings again...." She start feeling him closing up more and more....His memory from that prison that hold him and experiment memory was flooding his mind. "DANTE!!!"

Dante eyes were widen in terror. His inside felt horrible like everything in his body was trying to ripe out of him. All the demon that was in him want to come out.

message 28: by Chaney (new)

"Funny how a lot of the same things happened to me." Amber mutters.
"Dante you have to stop thinking about it. It's over now nothing is here to hurt you. Trust me if there was you would know because i would be going crazy." Amber tells him smoothly.

message 29: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose look at Amber, "We were in the same Prison and share the same cage for some reason they thought a vampire and a blood angel will be a perfect jail cell mate." She smile gently, "I would say no more than 1 days this school got us out of that prison we were in. The people that run this school found out on what was happen to us two...knowing about it....they were furious and seriously need their help." She look down, "But, they did have an issue with Dante."

Dante open his wings. His eyes were dull and emotionless look up, "Being in the prison for over 100s of years werent the best time to think of." With a very monotone voice. HIs expersion wasn't hurt, sad, mad, furious he had like no emotion at the moment time.

message 30: by Chaney (new)

"Well at least you got help." Amber smiles bitterly thinking of the day she escaped.
"I fought my way out. one against everyone in the prison. I won because i was a mad man then." Amber says with a laugh.

message 31: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose laughed, "You a mad man. Thinking on how she greet them." She laughed so hard.

Dante turned around and walk off.

Rose look back it been a very long time that Dante would live her side. She look at Amber, "YOu see that beatiful ring he has. Its call an HeartOfPower. It keeps Dante demon and rage under control. If that rings breaks or even scratch. Everyone in this school is in danger. They told me that a Blood Angel is a very vicious and most powerful creature in the world and galaxy." She look down. "They said if the rings fall the only thing they are counting on to keep him control is me." She look up at Amber, "This responsibility is so much for me to handle on my own."

message 32: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments male rings photo: Black Diamond Gothic Ring 6 BlackGothRing006.jpg

the ring he wears

message 33: by Chaney (new)

Amber nods.
"And this whole time I thought he was you protector. It must be nice to know someone got your back." Amber says. Amber gave up on that idea long ago.

message 34: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose keep looking at Dante wondering where this emotionless came from. What trigger it. how was she suppose to keep him down and keep everything in peace here. "I think its going to be a bit easy but, at the time. I don't really know him to will. I hear his thoughts all the time...So, I understand his mind but, who and how he is not really."

Dante look up knowing he was in love with Rose since the day they meet. He didn't want to be near her when he was like this. He would even protect her from himself too. He did it once and he knew he can do it again.

Rose look up. "Do you have other male friends that might be okay to take a mission. ONe trying to be friends with Dante."

message 35: by Chaney (last edited May 03, 2014 09:12PM) (new)

Amber smiled slightly.
"Mostly my 'friends' will end up fighting with him." Amber says quoting the word friends. Amber leaned back.
"How do you two get along so well?" Amber asks her.

message 36: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante look up at Rose and realizing what he was doing. He can back and walk up to Amber, "Look I have been so rude since I meet you. I have no reason to so let me start this over." Dante lower his half of his body to a proper bow. "Name is Dante Grim. I am a blood angel and 2 percent of demon. I have powers that myself don't know. But, one thing that keeps me happy is when Rose is happy."

Rose eyes widen where did this come from. Why and did he hear what they were saying.

Dante smile gently. A real and heavenly smile, "Please forgive my rudness and being so incosiderate."

message 37: by Chaney (last edited May 03, 2014 09:25PM) (new)

"No problem. As long as you aren't trying to kill me we are fine." Amber says. She was half joking but half serious at the same time.
"Happened before can happen again." Amber says with a laugh. Amber watched the two. This was a close relationship between the two. Then it hit her....love. A wave of disgust flooded her. Love, the worst thing ever.

message 38: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante stood up and stand next to Rose and stay by her side. "I wont try to kill you..." He smirk and joke back, "Unless your after my life for my powers."

Rose look at Dante why. WAs he in love with her. Did he think they were mate or soulmate.

message 39: by Chaney (new)

Amber didn't even try to hide her look of disgust. She stared at the two. She could tell they were both thinking it.
"Trust me that won't ever happen." Amber replies.

message 40: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante smirk, "I wont doubt it." Dante look at Rose and put her index finger under Rose chin and lift it up. For it look at him, "Are you okay master."

Rose smile softly, "yes. Please stop worrying about me. I do have great powers myself that can protect myself if something happens."

Dante look at her in the eyes for awhile before he let her go.

message 41: by Chaney (new)

"You've got to be kidding me. You guys too! I thought you guys were better then this." Amber says aloud. She was never one who kept her feelings to herself. She watched them. Now these to are mad in love. Great for me . Amber thinks.

message 42: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose look at her, "Whats wrong? By the way whats your name?"

Dante was confused on what is going on.

message 43: by Chaney (last edited May 03, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

"It's totally obvious that you two like each other. Love is what i should say. I hate love. It tares you apart. I wouldn't get involved with it." Amber says expressing all her thoughts.

message 44: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante look down knowing she was right. THeir love will be the weakness and the open door for the enemy.

Rose eyes widen, "Me in love no way. I am a vampire with no heart beat and not even human. Me in love." She start to laugh at the idea of this girl."

message 45: by Chaney (last edited May 03, 2014 09:50PM) (new)

"Yes you. I can see it as clear as a day. You may never admit it to yourself but it's true. Plus you body language is giving you away." Amber says.
"They way you looks at each other." Amber says. Love... her hatred for it was great.

message 46: by Chaney (new)

((yeah))

message 47: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose told herself she never fall in love with anyone in her life. Espically when she is a vampire. She turned around, "Don't FALL ME DANTE." She took off. She can tell her body was about to tear up.

message 48: by Chaney (new)

Amber sighed. She ran up to her and grabbed her hand gently stopping her.
"Calm down." Amber tells her softly. She stares at her making sure she was alright.

message 49: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Rose eyes were almost pure white in shock and was in confused thoughts.

Dante gritted his teeth. "Amber don't talk or touch her when she is like that. She isn't dangerous. But, at the same time. She was like that one time. She wouldn't drink my blood nor talk to anyone."

message 50: by Blutengel3411 (new)

Blutengel3411 | 243 comments Dante look at the boy, "Your one unique guy aren't you."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10