Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Readers needed for Fantasy Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Relina (new)

Relina Skye (relinaskye) | 69 comments I am looking for a couple of beta readers for my paranormal fantasy romance novel. It is 66,390 words long.

Synopsis: Therapist demigoddess Jocelyn Frost's job is on the line. Meanwhile, her patients need her to find a solution to their common problem, their just too fertile for their own good. Birth control pills don't work and condoms rip too easily. Jocelyn turns to archivist demigod Declan Rivers for help. Can they find a contraceptive spell that will both save her career and help her patients?

This novel is the first part of a series. It is also my first novel. I also plan to write additional novels that take place in the same alternate universe.

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven Honeycutt (raven_nevermore) | 12 comments I would love to read this for you...dramasilver@gmail.com

Raven

message 3: by Relina (new)

Relina Skye (relinaskye) | 69 comments Dear Raven,

Thank you so much for volunteering to read my novel. I really appreciate it. I sent it as a word document. If you rather read it as a pdf then please let me know.
~Relina

message 4: by Relina (new)

Relina Skye (relinaskye) | 69 comments Just out of curiosity, is the synopsis I provided long enough or should I add more to it?