When Camels Fly When Camels Fly question

Welcome!
N.L.B. Horton N.L.B. May 01, 2014 07:15PM
I'm NLB Horton, author of When Camels Fly. This has been a long, galloping camel ride of an adventure, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you. In the meantime, I'd love to know what brought you here. Are you interested in the Middle East? Religion? Family relationships? If you're a devoted thriller reader, who is your favorite author? Thanks for your interest and your time, and get ready to "camel up!"

Hello from Ireland! looking forward to reading your new book, the cover & title didn't strike me as thriller genre, but it was in the thriller section so I read the synopsis and the reviews on here and it sounds awesome! An unusual setting and anything different has to be a bonus.
I've devoured thrillers and crime/detective novels from I was 10yrs old, starting with Nancy Drew and ending up with John Sandford, Lee Child, Janet Evanovich to name just a few. I adore finding new authors, can't wait to read this one!

U 25x33
N.L.B. Horton Hey, Jen! I have a good friend in Dublin, and one from that fair city as well! Yours is a beautiful country of lovely, friendly people.

I am so delight
...more
May 10, 2014 07:43AM