тнε αρняσ∂ιтε ғιℓεs discussion

Amor School > Anteros Tower

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) A tower on campus that serves as a rest area. Students can sleep here when not in dorm, or maybe share a private moment...

message 2: by E (new)

E Evan sat one one of the middle stairs on the staircase that lead to Anteros Tower. He sat across ways blocking the stairs he had an apple and took a bite of it.

message 3: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Tempest was having a hard time liking any of what she had just learned, her mother was a god and her father was gone. So, she was internally alone by herself without any real relatives. Besides her half siblings, which was still new to her. She had came out here to not be with all kinds of crowds of people, she was independent not outgoing like most girls. She didn't really care, she didn't really think that people liked her anyways. So, they were just like her, but she didn't know if her powers didn't work on them. Nevertheless, she didn't mind the place and that really all that mattered. She stopped at the stairs almost stepping on the guy that was sitting there, she didn't even notice the guy. She felt her cheeks flush, "Sorry, didn't uh. Really see you there," She said back up a little, so she wasn't so close to the guy.

message 4: by E (new)

E "No it's all my fault." He said. He stood up and smile at her. He looked at her with a sort of side ways grin. This girl was pretty and he didn't know her, that didn't usually happen. "Evan, Evan Evgeniadis." He said and extended a hand to her. She took his hand with hers. He kissed her hand.

message 5: by Delirious (last edited May 19, 2014 03:14PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Tempest was a little disoriented when he extended his hand, she took his hand hoping he didn't notice that her body was shaking a little from being nervous. Talking to boys was hard for her, but she stealed her emotions trying to sound calm, "Tempest Muriel," She said smiling softly. She was trying really hard not to get all nervous and awkward, but you can't really stop yourself from doing that. She was a little surprised when he kissed her hand, she tentatively pulled her hand back to her side.

message 6: by E (new)

E ((Sorry had school then soccer. Then I had to study.))

"Well Tempest where is a beautiful girl like you going?" He asked. "Or are you not doing anything?" He asked. "Because I could use some company. Believe it or not sitting here gets pretty boring." He said with a smile. "And having a girl as pretty as you with me would guarantee I wouldn't be bored." He said with a grin and a wink. He was turning on the charms. He could have Tempest easily if he used his powers but he didn't want that he wanted her to like him for who he was not because he made her like him.

message 7: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Tempest eyebrow raised, "Pretty. ha there are prettier," She shrugged watching him. "You know sittinng on the steps is going to get ran over by someone," She pointed out to him teasingly. Yeah, she was shy, but she flirted a little. It was in her genes since her mother was Pietho, which unfortunately to her was curse to have these powers. Worst thing is not knowing if people like you because of your gift or liking your personality and not body. She crossed her arms over her chest, it was a little chilly to her. "Plus there are many girls to see, so why do you sit here alone pretty boy?" She asked curiously teasing him with the last comment. She shifted from one foot to another feeling a little awkward and this fustrated her, why couldn't she be confident like other people.

message 8: by E (new)

E "Maybe I was waiting for the perfect face to nearly trip over me." He said with a smile. He looked her up and down. "And I think I found perfection." He said. Sometimes he couldn't help the flirting. She looked cold. Evan took off his coat and wrapped it around her. "Better?" he asked. He was sure he saw her blush.

message 9: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Tempest blushed when he flirted with her of being perfection and didn't realize she was shivering until he wrapped his coat around her. "Um. Thanks," She smiled softly. She wrapped it a little closely as she felt warmer already.

message 10: by E (new)

E It started to snow a bit and the snow slowly fell through the small window above them. The snow slowly fell through the window. Ran smiled at Tempest. She looked amazing all bundled up in his coat with little snow flakes in her hair. He realise he started to stare. "So um Tempest." He said. "Since you aren't doing anything. Would you like to come with me to the common rooms?" He asked. "I make a got chocolate that's to die for." He said with a smile.

message 11: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) "Um. Sure," She smiled. She didn't mind that it was snowing, but it was the cold that was getting to her. She noticed that he. kept watching her sometimes and she wondered why? Temp wrapped his coat more closly to her body, "Aren't you cold?" She asked him. She didn't want him to freeze to death.

message 12: by E (new)

E "Nah I'm fine." He said. She seemed hesitant. "So Tempest, How do you like the school?" He asked

message 13: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) "Um. Its good," She said as she stood there watching him. "How do you like school?" She asked shrugging.

message 14: by E (new)

E "It's alright . It's better now." He said with a wink an a smirk. She seemed hesitant to talk to him. Did he make her nervous? Maybe she was just a shy, quite person.

message 15: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) "How is it better now?" Tempest asked him. She pulled the coat around her to warm her chilled bone. She watched him smiling softly, she was a little nervous with him alone. But, she actually didn't mind being with him. She shivered as she stood there looking at him

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Venus walked to the top of the tower. She normally came up here to get away from everyone. She noticed someone and she paused watching them. She realized they seemed tense. "Are you alright?" she asked softly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She took his hand with a sweet smile and bright eyes. "My name is Venus." she told him shaking his hand. "If you want to be alone I can leave." she offered letting go of his hand and turning to go down the stairs.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I've been here for a few days. I still keep getting lost." she admitted twirling her hair. "How long have you been at the school?" she asked him leaning on the wall.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Venus moved her hair to the side and smiled. "I get along with people fine." she said sweetly. "I mean I don't have any friends but I'm good with talking to people. Most people that talk to me are guys though." she told him. She took her sketch pad out of her bag and showed her sketches to him. "Not many people see the actual me but I let a few people see past my charades."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Venus was surprised with herself that she even would show him her sketches. Oh well she thought.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's okay that's why I posted again.))

She blushed. "Thank you and yes you did. Don't worry about it you're cute." To her he was hot but she wasn't going to say that out loud.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright.))

"I don't think you will explode." she smiled. "You might turn permantly red though." She said trying to make him feel better. "If you want I can sketch you."

message 23: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Stiles+Stilinski wrote: "Stiles+Stilinski wrote: ""How is it better now?" Tempest asked him. She pulled the coat around her to warm her chilled bone. She watched him smiling softly, she was a little nervous with him alone...."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure. I would like to if you let me." she told him with a sweet smile.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anything you would like. Anyway you want to look and I will draw." she told him flipping her hair out of her eyes.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed. "Yes that's fine. Hold still." she took out a pencil and began to sketch him. After a few minutes she was finished. She looked up at him. "Finished." she said and handed him the drawing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Venus smiled biting her lip. "I'd love to." she answered blushing. She looked in his eyes and smiled shy now.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Alright that's fine.))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its okay))

"I don't see why they wouldn't." she told him with a smile.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Confused she just nodded. "Sure." she said waving back. She sat down on the stairs for a few seconds letting herself calm down. "Wow he actually asked me out." she thought out loud.

((Okay.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Posted.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its okay I was just letting you know for later.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Welcome.))