тнε αρняσ∂ιтε ғιℓεs discussion

Amor School > Court of Eros

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) A plaza on campus with benches, flowers and a water fountain that spews Olympian water to drink

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva walked around the plaza absently dragging her hands over the tips of the flowers. She walked over to a bench closed her blue eyes and breathed in the sweet smell of the beautiful flowers.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose sat down on a bench and sighed. It was so beautiful here! She wondered if the other girl was alone. Rose stood up and walked toward the fountain then sitting on the edge.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva heard someone else walking around and opened her eyes. She smiled at the girl.
She's so pretty.
Geneva thought to herself but out loud she said
"Hi,I'm Geneva."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hi Geneva! I'm Hazel!" Hazel said. To herself she thought Geneva was pretty. " Do you come here often?" She asked. " It's my fathers court, so I hope you do. " she said smiling.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Hazel. Even her name is pretty.
"Yes I do come here a lot. I enjoy the calm and the flowers. And now that I know it's your fathers Ill come here more often." Geneva said to her smiling.
"Do you come here a lot?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel giggled a little at Geneva. That was a nice name. " I come here all the time! Who is your godly parent?" she asked.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "My mother is Aphrodite. Apernetly I got my looks from my mom and brains from my dad." Geneva said laughing.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nice! So you're smart and cute! Wait, did I say that out loud ?" She muttered.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva laughed.
"And you're funny and cute, I like that."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thanks. " she blushed. " I like you! Want to go catch lunch?" she asked out of the blue.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Now it was Geneva's turn to blush. Hazel had said she liked her.
"Sure, lets go eat."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where?" Hazel asked. She couldn't believe she had said that out loud.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "Want to try the Reataurante de Romantic?"
Geneva asked.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay! Do you have a car? If you don't I can drive you!"

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments "Yeah I have a car but I'd love to drive with you." Geneva said smiling

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay! Come on!" she said taking Geneva by the hand and pulling towards the car.

~Spy~ Jack Sparrow's girl (GallagherGirl97) | 49 comments Geneva let herself be pulled to the car.
After all she I holding my hand.
She thought to herself.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

They hopped in the car and drove away.

You post first at the restaurant.