тнε αρняσ∂ιтε ғιℓεs discussion

Amor School > Field of Pothos

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) A wide, emerald field sprinkled with trees and flowers. The land is enchanted to inspire romantic emotions at night

message 2: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Heidi walked through the field, glancing at the beautiful trees and flowers. She sighed loudly and thought about how amazing it all was

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade sat on the grass happily. The wind was blowing the sun was shining and look there was a cute girl! " what's your name?" she shouted over.

message 4: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Heidi looked up to see a girl walking over to her. She was an attractive girl, so Heidi tried her best not to make a fool of herself. "I'm Heidi. What about you?" She shouted back, touching her blonde hair.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm Jade!" She answered walking ever closer. The girl was even more attractive up close. Hopefully she was smart too. Jade hated dumb blondes.

message 6: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "Are you okay?" Heidi asks smiling. Jade was beautiful. She wanted to know more about her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah!" Said jade flicking her tongue over her braces. It was a nervous tic. And why wouldn't she be nervous talking to this girl. She was gorgeous!

message 8: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "Good. This place is beautiful." Heidi looked onto the field and then back at Jade.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" It is really pretty!" Said Jade not looking away from ----------

Sorry forgot her name and I'm on the app.

message 10: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "Jade, you are as well. Pretty I mean." Heidi hesitated. Was Jade the type of girl who liked things so upfront? What if she had blew it already!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thank you! You're gorgeous!" She said grinning showing Heidi hadn't messed things up. Jade liked Heidi she was blunt and honest.

message 12: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Hazel sighed with relief and grinned. "Thanks. Would you like to walk?" Heidi asked, pointing in front of her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" why not?!" Jade said. She reached for Heidi's hand but then pulled her own hand back afraid of taking it too fast.

message 14: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Heidi noticed and smiled, bending down to hold her hand. She squeezed it and started walking forward. "Jade, so. Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Heidi said, wanting to make conversation.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nope! Do you? And who's your godly parent?" She noticed the squeeze and swooned inside.

message 16: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "Aphrodite. You? And well, I used to have a twin sister, but the sea took her away from me." Heidi looked down and remember the memories with her twin sister.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm so sorry!" Said Jade. She turned and gave Heidi a full on hug. Then she pulled back quickly blushing.

message 18: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Heidi hugged her back and was thankful. "You don't have to be so worried around me. Look, I know we don't really know eachother brilliantly, but I really like you, and would love to get to know you well." Heidi said. She looked at their hands, still together.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" I like you too. How well do you want to get to know me?" Jade suddenly had thoughts she probably shouldn't have.

message 20: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "As well as you will let me." Heidi was relieved that she had said that she liked her back and not just made a total fool of herself.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" Good answer. " she said laughing.

message 22: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Heidi started laughing, but then stopped after hearing how beautiful Jade's laugh was. "Your laugh is lovely."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thank you. Oh, I never told you! My dad is Eros. " she liked Heidi's laugh. She would've told her but then she would sound like a parrot.

message 24: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "Right" Heidi grinned. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Why don't we go catch lunch?"

message 26: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "Sure" Heidi nodded. "Do you know any place?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ummm," she scanned her brain. " How about resturante de romantic?" She was a bit embarrassed about the name.

message 28: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Heidi giggled. "Sure, let's go!" She nodded. It sounded like a nice place to eat.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay! Do you have a car? Because if you don't I can drive you. " she was so happy.

message 30: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) "No I don't! It would be great for you to drive me! Thanks!" Heidi smiled.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem! Let's go!" she smiled back.

message 32: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) ((do we go onto the other topic now?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yeah )))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Venus had changed her clothes before she walked to the field. She had a white and pink knee length dress with a jean jacket and ankle cowgirl boots. Her hair also was now down and in curls. The only makeup she had on was light brown eyeliner and clear lipgloss. She waited for Edward feeling her nerves get to her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It was starting to get dark and Venus began to get worried. She heard footsteps and looed towards the noise. "Edward?" she called out pulling her jacket closed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I was sick.))

Venus saw him and her heart skipped. "You look very handsome." she told him taking the rose. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You are very sweet. Though I think I'm a little underdressed." she said looking down at herself.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Yes thank you.))

She blushed. "Thank you." she said with a smile. "That is fine with me." she told him holding the rose to her heart.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.))

"Lead the way." she said lacing her fingers with his. His hand was warm in hers as she held it.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked in his eyes. She was still blushing from when he kissed her. "I had fun too." she told him squeezing his hand.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay have fun.))

Venus smiled but she didn't want him to leave her. "Alright."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Venus came back to the Field in a pair of jeans and a cotton blouse her hair down in curls.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and waved back. "Hello Edward." she said straightening her shirt.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and hugged him. "I missed you too. Yes I'm ready." she answered.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Venus looked at him with a smile. "How did you sleep?" she asked him as she watched.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay that's fine.))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hi)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(( no problem))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hi)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're welcome.))