Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Mrs. Niall Horan and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Hello!:)

message 2: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Thank you for making it (:

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Your welcome:)

message 4: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments So which plot did you like best?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I love 1 and 3 they are amazing I'd love to do them so badly!:)

message 6: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Okay awesome (: is there one that you want to do more?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I cannot decide because they both are too good.

message 8: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Haha well I'm up for either one

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments (I'm sorry it took me so long to reply!)

Could we combine all of them. So like a young couple with a family and the tragedy of being diagnosed with a illness hits them at the worse times?

message 10: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments It's all good! I wasn't on much yesterday anyway (:

Yes! That sounds perfect to me.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yay!:) so characters?

message 12: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Sure! Would you lile to be girl or boy? And what were you thinking for the ages?

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments The girl please maybe late twenties early thirties?

message 14: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Sounds good to me (: I'll make my guy around 28ish

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments That works:)

message 16: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I'll get started on him

message 17: by Janelle (last edited May 03, 2014 09:50AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay same with mine. How detailed do you want?

I will post mine's name, appearance and age first then I will work on history and personality. With the whole format so it's easier for me.

message 18: by Janelle (last edited May 03, 2014 10:13AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Lovelle Thompson

Appearance:

Personality:

* Kind Hearted

* Caring

* Smart

* Fierce

* Gentle

* Loving

History: Lovelle lost her parents in a car crash when she was 27 when she was going to a family dinner with them. Due to the loss she was in college she took in her little new born baby brother and has been raising him. Her life was full of twists and turns she became hard worker during school. Lovelle became a 4.0 student in all advance placement classes due to her career. Lovelle grew up hurting because of her parents death. Though grew stronger because of it. She has raised her newborn baby brother since she was his only family left. Lovelle graduated from online colleges just a year ago she is still in college doing online classes. She has a job as a day care manager and a school librarian at her high school. It's easier to fit around her schedule and help her get through life. Once she gets her master's degree she will become a professional photographer part time and a at a high school teacher. She doesn't want to have a job that will take her to travel even with her degree she wants to just have a simple life as she grows older. She wants her baby brother Jacob to live his life with her help until he is old enough to go on and live his own life.

Other:

message 19: by Julia Horan (last edited May 03, 2014 10:15AM) (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Name: Mason James

Birthplace:: Seattle, Washington
Birthdate: June 26

Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Height: 6’3
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue

Personality: It's hard to describe Mason with only a few personality traits. Depending on who you ask, he's a nice guy. He loves his wife and family more than anything, so obviously he's nice to them. But he does tend to have a bit of a temper, especially when he's in a mood. Mason also doesn't always act his age. As he approaches 30, he still acts like a college kid at times. He likes going out for beers with the guys, he still likes clubbing, and he still make immature comments every now and then. Mason is a practical guy, who is good with his hands. He's also pretty street smart, but not so much book smart, not that he can actually sit still long enough to read a book anyway. Overall, Mason is a good guy who doesn't like to take life too seriously and is always trying to be happy.

History: Mason was born in Washington state and lived there most of his life. His family never had much money, and most of Mason’s childhood was spent living in a small apartment, just outside of Seattle. It’s when Mason got to high school that he started causing trouble. He slept around, drank, and just got involved with the wrong people. It took almost getting arrested at homecoming junior year for him to realize he had to change. And he did. He got his grades out of the gutter, so he went from being a D average student to having a C+ average, and he managed to get accepted into college where he studied to become a lawyer. But he did a career change halfway through and is now a manager at a Mercedes dealership. He hates his job but doesn’t have the time to go back to school at the moment.

Other:

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'll be editing her so she will be done very soon.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I love him.

message 22: by Julia Horan (last edited May 03, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments She's so pretty! And as for detail, I don't mind something simpler. And how many kids are they going to have? ANd thank you, I'm going to add a bit more to him (:

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Thanks I'm pretty much done with her I did the wrong format. So now she's done. I don't really mind how many kids they have maybe two or three not at the same time though.

message 24: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments She's great (: And I finished him as well. And 2-3 sounds good to me as well

message 25: by Janelle (last edited May 03, 2014 10:19AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Alright sweet:) He's so cute. How should we start it?

message 26: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Maybe we can start it as just a normal day for them?

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Alright sounds good:)

message 28: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Could you start? I've got another reply I have to do for someone else and it's long overdue.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I can start it. I was just switching from my laptop to my phone.

message 30: by Janelle (last edited May 03, 2014 03:23PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Lovelle woke up yawning softly she smiled at Mason kissing his cheek gently slipping out of his arms trying not to wake him. She slipped into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change. Looking at herself in the mirror Lovelle felt her stomach so happy her family was with her. She took a quick warm shower changing into her clothes. Going to check on the kids letting Mason rest. He had been stressed from work and she didn't want him to be so she didn't disturb him. She checked on her little brother Jake first seeing he was sleeping soundly. She checked on the rest of the kids her hand on her stomach gently as she did.

She started making breakfast after checking on them kissing their foreheads before she left them alone. She worked on breakfast getting ready for a new day she was ready to do everything. She didn't have any classes to take until the afternoon while she's at the daycare center. She looked at the time and went to wake up Mason he would be late to work since he had a big meeting. She made sure she got a cup of coffee for him so she could give it to him.

She took the cup of hot coffee she went to their room setting it down. She went over to him opening the curtains so some light shows. "Mason honey time to get up." She said shook his shoulder gently making sure he could smell the coffee. She didn't want him annoyed she knows about how he hates his job. She's encouraging him that he could get a better one.m

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments (It's bad I know it will be better going further through.)

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments (I'm so sorry I didn't realize my response was one paragraph now it's three.)

message 33: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((I'll try and get my reply up tomorrow!))

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((That's fine I'm so sorry I didn't realize my mistake until earlier. It won't happen again I promise!))

message 35: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((Don't be sorry, babes! Your post is perfect. I can't wait to see where this roleplay goes))

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Thank you it's the same with me. I'm so excited to really rp this.))

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((I'm sorry to bother you again I'll be on a lot more now but Saturday night is the only time I will not be.))

message 38: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((I promise to reply either tomorrow or this weekend! Sorry for the wait :/))

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((It's alright I just wanted to tell you this so you knew.))

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments (Um Julia?))

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Hello are we still doing this??))

message 42: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((I'll see if I can type something up this weekend))

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Thank you.))