The Academy for Young Royalty discussion

Schedule Courses

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited May 04, 2014 03:05PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Every Student has a Course Schedule, though depending on your Class Status, you might have different classes than other people attending the academy. Each school day has time for 8 courses, though you must take the required courses for your class.

Royals

Required Courses:

Royal Etiquette
World History
War Strategy
Speech and Negotiations
Basic Training (Sorta like a gym class)

Advisers

Required Courses:

World History
War Strategy
Operations of a Castle
Basic Training (Sorta like a gym class)

Servants

Required Courses:

Serving Gracefully (takes up 2 class periods)
Team Cooperation
Physical Finesse (gym class)
Emergency Preparedness

Electives (Open to All) :
Lunch Hour
Free Hour
Painting
Beasts of the Realm
Sparring (fighting against other people with different weapons)
Literary Analysis

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments (I'll add on to this later)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Bsllroom Dancing?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Hey, a royal has to know how to dance all sorts of styles during a ball. Hmm... maybe I should rename that, though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I posted that, and you don't seem to have noticed, but you put an S instead of an A

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 47 comments Lavy is so acing War Strategy!

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Sakura Bellarose {The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness} wrote: "I posted that, and you don't seem to have noticed, but you put an S instead of an A"

Oh. My computer screen is crappy. I honestly couldn't tell the two letters apart. :\

message 9: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 24 comments What would a servant do? I think I'm the only one who took that route. I'll probably come up with another character that's a servant as well.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ wrote: "Sakura Bellarose {The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness} wrote: "I posted that, and you don't seem to have noticed, but you put an S instead of an A"

Oh. My computer sc..."

*giggles* It's alright. Happens to me all the time when I get tired. ^_^ and I've got a friend who does that all the time too

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Alexandria wrote: "What would a servant do? I think I'm the only one who took that route. I'll probably come up with another character that's a servant as well."

I'll finish this up tomorrow, I promise. ^_^

message 12: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 24 comments ☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "What would a servant do? I think I'm the only one who took that route. I'll probably come up with another character that's a servant as well."

I'll finish this up tomorrow, I p..."

Okay!

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments If you guys have ideas, throw them out.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Anyone have any more ideas for class courses? I think the required are done, but you can suggest electives.

message 15: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 24 comments Any ideas yet for servants? Oh, and I think that the girl rping the princess of my country is M.I.A. so should I come up with another girl for my servant to help? I want to actually bring my characters in soon and more often than just the once or twice they have been.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments The Servants' classes are complete...

message 17: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 24 comments Oh, sorry. I guess I didn't even look at the original post.. :/

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments If you have an idea for one more Adviser class, though, I'm all ears.

message 19: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (aking2838) | 24 comments Maybe like a finance or business class? Possibly a party planning class?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 121 comments Good idea. I'll add that when I'm not on my phone.