Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jennalyn and Baa ~

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments I just got Infamous 2 so if I'm a little spotty, that's why. :P

Anyway, hullo! How are yooou?

Aaannd what would you consider 'interesting' at this very moment? Just out of curiosity, haha.

message 2: by jenny (last edited May 01, 2014 07:08PM) (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Aha, I feel you. I have so much going on in my life right now. So that's kind of why I'm filling up roleplays. XP

Hola! I'm alright :) Been better, but still good. You?

Oh god. Anything. I'm honestly open to whatever at this point. I just want it to be... good. I don't know how to really explain that, though. I guess, you know those roleplays you always go back to no matter what, even when you're super busy? Yeah, I want another one of those, if that makes sense.

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Shit. You meant the game Infamous 2, didn't you? XD I didn't realize that until just now.
Aggghhhh, I'm stupid.

message 4: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Ugh, preach, sister. I just wrote a finals exam for French worth 50% of my final grade (no diploma if i failed it Dx) and I've just been drowning in video games and replying to roleplays a little everywhere, indulging in my characters' lives in the hopes of temporarily pushing mine aside. even though i meant the video game, but y'know, technicalities ;p

Meh, likewise, haha. Just waiting on next week, had way too much crap going on this week.

Yeeaahh I don't have very many of those, so it'd be nice to add another one to my list, to be honest. I understand completely, don't you worry, haha. I have a vague list of bullet point of things I've sort of been wanting to do/elaborate on but it's nothing complex, like, at all. Just a bunch of things that's been going through my mind. I could write that up if we honestly can't think of anything.

Speaking of thinking of something, do you know if you'd rather do something realistic or fantasy or paranormal???

message 5: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Merp, ignore my strikethrough, you're not stupid -- it's getting late and everybody's tired on Thursdays. xP

message 6: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments I hate Thursdays. They're the worst. Just one step away from Friday; it's like they're teasing me. Gah.

Man, that sucks. Well, knowing you, you probably didn't fail ;) You sound pretty darn smart to me. I have a lot of real life drama going on with my friends. They're all annoying me with things that are extremely pitiful (typical teenage angst; guess I'm just cynical or something), and I really just want to slap them all upside the head and tell them to get over it. God, never have I wanted school to end just so I can get away from my friends. Like, that shouldn't be happening.

Exactly. I want this week over, pronto.

Aha, okay. Well, at least we have a back-up plan :) I'm sure something you've thought of is really interesting (your ideas always are), so if you want to do something, don't be afraid to just pop the idea. I'd probably love to do it. :)

Hmm, I've been craving realistic, but I'm up for anything. Fantasy is my strong point and paranormal is always fun, but, yeah, realistic has been my recent fix.

message 7: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Tuesdays are always the worst for me, I don't even know why. Maybe it's because it's after Monday and just before the busiest day of the week. Blegh.

Aaah, I'm glad some people have faith in me, but I'm pretty sure I got at least the passing mark of 60%. Aha, thanks. xP Ugh, I do not get myself involved in stupid adolescent drama. I don't know if it's because I've roleplayed issues much more serious than stupid boy-drama or girls breaking their nails(Don't worry, you're not alone). I can't wait for summer, which is coming a lot sooner than I thought (June 10, woot woot).

Aha, you're making me sound a lot more creative than I am. :p But thanks anyway. But if I think of something moderately decent, I'll let you know if we haven't thought of something by the time.

We can most definitely do realistic if that's what you'd prefer ~ I've been doing a lot of ghost and medieval/fantasy themed roleplays (not that I'm complaining about that one), so a little realistic really would do me some good, aha.

On that note, I'm assuming something with romance, yeah? I'm okay with romance or no romance at all, it's just the norm around here. not that i'm complaining c:

message 8: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments I hate Tuesdays too. And Mondays. And Wednesdays. And Thursdays. And Fridays. So, yeah, every day of the week that isn't Saturday or Sunday. XP

That's good :) At least you don't think you failed. I mean, that's always great, right? XD I hate it. I hate drama so much. And yet, everyone seems to indulge in it where I'm at. Maybe I just need more guy friends. Girls get on my nerves. Man, I wish. We don't get out of school until, like, the 25 of June >.< I'm dying here.

Nah, you're pretty creative :) You're welcome, though. And, m'kay.

Yeah, I've been doing a lot of fantasy related things and stuff. Realistic is nice sometimes.

I'm always a sucker for a good romance, haha. But, I mean, we could always do something else if you feel so inclined. I mean, a nice bromance or sistermance or something could be cute :3

If you'd want to do a romance, I had an idea for a book a little while ago about a girl that was a shut in internet addict (which is, you know, almost everyone on here) that fell for a kind of outgoing guy or something. It might be really cute if the guy and girl had good chemistry. Or if they hated each other at first. Or I don't know. That's really cheesy and cliche, though. So yeah.

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments I guess you're right, if you hate one, you might as well hate 'em all, right? xP

Well, I'm being hopeful - something I am very rarely, so I'm hoping it pays off that I'm hoping for a good grade (that made no sense). Ugh, some people live and breathe drama and gossip - I don't know how they do it. I just don't. I run away from those things as soon as I smell it. Aah, we finish on the 10 but then we have, like, exams the week after. Or I think we get a week to study? Ack, I don't know, this province is stupid, education wise.

Realistic it is ~

I'm more than okay with romance, haha. I feel as if there would be more things we could go and more roads to travel than if we were to do a sister/bromance, y'know? I mean, we could always incorporate a bro/sistermance in the romance. Who knows. ^^

Yeah, for a realistic romance, I had in mind this sort of cheesy romance idea about a guy/girl working at Starbucks (or any other shop) and they meet this new customer or maybe they're frequent but then it all starts by the person working there writing their number down on the cup and then they start texting and it's adorable and they meet up and it's just a really down to earth kind of roleplay, haha. xP Or maybe they write a cheesy pick up line or something cute and they start talking and just, yeah. I'm stupid.

that would be so freaking adorbs, oh my gosh. i say yes to that. cliche and cheesy is super cute. plus, i don't actually think it's been done before, not in this context anyway. xP

message 10: by jenny (last edited May 01, 2014 08:07PM) (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Lol, yes XD Exactly. Weekdays suck in general.

(It totally made sense XD ) Yeaaaah, I'm not really that hopeful when it comes to test grades either. Might be because I don't do all that well... But, ah, I wish we got out on the tenth, even if exams are there with it. I just don't want to be in school for as long as I have to >.<

Romance it is then :) And, yeah, I feel you. I like romance a lot anyways (I'm a sappy person, so it's kind of a given.)

Starbuuuuuuucks. I want some now. Starbucks is my favorite place ever. Their caramel flans *o* Anyways, that sounds adorable! Maybe we could do a mix of that and the idea I had. Maybe the two could meet at the shop, start talking, do the whole cup thing (because, dayum, that's adorkable and I really want a guy to do that to me), and then maybe we could do this thing where the guy is the one working at the shop and the girl is the whole internet geek and maybe she has a blog and goes home and blogs about him every night or something extremely geeky but cute at the same time like that >w< (That was a huge run-on sentence XD ).

Anywho, I gots to go. Way past my bedtime :P Night! Talk to you tomorrow!

message 11: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Welp, this is going to be short because I've got to be getting to bed and I have a shower to take before I actually do step into my wonderful bed. xP

Aaah, I've got two year of cegep after I graduate, but I'm taking a year off to work and scrounge up some money for a reason I have yet to figure out, haha. But yeah, I remember my grade ten -- not a fun year. My second worst year of high school, to be honest.

Yeesss, sounds adorbs, love it all! I was about to mention the whole blog thing but you said it was for a story you were writing so I didn't want to impose, haha. But yes, I love it all! And I think the rest is easy to figure out by itself? I don't know, but yeah, it'll be adorable ~ (run-on sentences are my enemies).

Good night! Let me know who you want to play whenever you reply to this. xP

message 12: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Goooood morning! ^w^

Ooh, what's cegep? I've never actually heard of that :P Ah, I'm in eleventh grade, so I have a major case of senioritis. Not that I'm graduating any time soon (twelfth grade is going to be hell), but I can't wait to get out of here. So done with high school.

Yay! :D Ha, nah. I probably won't end up writing the story. I always come up with ideas but am usually too lazy to actually go through with them. That's why I like RPing a lot; I actually have someone else counting on me to get my part done. But, yeah, the rest we can figure out as it goes or something :) Just kind of have situations happen maybe.

Hmm... Well, I'm going to be my indecisive self and say that I'm good with either. If I had to pick, I'd probably say it would be fun for me to write the girl, but I wouldn't mind writing the boy if you'd like to take on the female part :)

message 13: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Goooood afternoon! ^^ 1:30pm here

Cegep is a post-secondary pre-university thing. Sort of like college, but more specific in terms of where you want to branch out and the courses are there to help you prepare for University or help you get a higher-paying job once you get on the work market. :) Aaah I'm glad to be graduating at seventeen, grade 12 did not sound fun to go through at all. >.<

Haha, I guess that makes a lot of sense and I completely understand that. :P

Aha, I think anybody would think it'd be more fun to write the girl than the boy (something about writing a blog is just fun-tastic) xP But this is your idea so I'll take Starbucks boy ~

message 14: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Hey, no pressure to reply anytime soon, but was going to make either 18 or 19, is that alright with you? She could be a senior or something *cough*hecouldhelpherwithherhomework*cough* or the same age as him or whatever age you want her to be. :]

message 15: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Good morning XD It's like 11:35 A.M. right now :P

Ahhh, that makes sense, then. Huh, that sounds pretty cool actually, and a lot more helpful the things we have where I'm at. All we have is like tech center things, and we do those during our high school career :P Aha, I'm going to be graduating at seventeen, too, but I'll be a senior anyways. I'm a youngin', apparently, since all my friends are graduating at eighteen or nineteen. I wish I could graduate this year. The entire twelfth grade sounds like such a waste of time. If it weren't for the fact that I need one more credit in English, I could be out of here.

Aha, well, if you want, you can totally play the girl :) I wouldn't mind at all.

I'm totally okay with that :) I'll probably make her either seventeen or eighteen. :P
Ermahgerd. that would be adorable. yes, he can help her with homework.

message 16: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Good afternoon!(view spoiler) 3:28 P.M., haha ^^

Ooh that's my friend's case as well. ^^ Is because of your birthday?? Anyway, I think that's really cool that you'll be graduating at seventeen. Merp, I don't think my English credit counts for anything at the French secondary school I go to. It feels as if I'm back in elementary in that class which is why I've got a 98% in my report class. It's sort of a bummer because I don't really learn anything. xP

Nah, I'll take the boy. I have an easier time writing for them anyway. x]

A'ights, I'll get started on my character. Would you prefer simple or advanced characters??

message 17: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments He's fucking beautiful. Hot dayum.

Kinda. It's more because I was put in school one year early. I was, like, three when I started while everyone else was four or five. If my birthday had been a month later (December), I would have had to wait a year and be normal. So that happened.
Aha, my English credit probably counts for something like your Language Arts credit would or something similar to that. :P

Dalton is fucking gorgeous.

Simple is good :)

SO GORGEOUS.

(view spoiler)

message 18: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments pssst, where'd you get the small writing? it's okay if you want to keep it a secret, i'm just nosy. xP

message 19: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments http://www.messletters.com/en/
It's a ways down there on the list, but you should be able to find it :)
I think it's about the seventeenth down for me.
Hope that helped ^_^

message 20: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments . . . I feel as if I should've known that. I always use that site. xD But thank you!

message 21: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Aha, I think it's probably the best site for that kind of stuff :) Anyways, no problem!

message 22: by criticaster (last edited May 17, 2014 05:14PM) (new)

criticaster | 910 comments So, the more I work on him . . . the more Dalton's family is fucked up. This isn't good.

message 23: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments D: Aw, poor guy! How fucked up are you talking here, though?

message 24: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments Well, a dead mom, a dad in jail, a dead sibling and a crazy aunt somewhere down the line. Noooo biggie >-> maybe some other things

message 25: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments i'll post him this weekend. promise.

message 26: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Saaaaaame. Though, likely on Sunday or even Monday. I'm going on vacation tomorrow (ammuuuuuseeemmmmeeennntttt paaarrrrkkkk <3 ), so I won't be able to finish her, but I should be in those next few days :3

message 27: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 910 comments thattt's okay haha. i've been fleshing out his history and i'm debating whether to keep it as reference or post it. other than that, it's just a question of html and then he's done. but you have fun at your amusement ppaaarrrk. i love them so much.

message 28: by criticaster (last edited Jun 01, 2014 04:02PM) (new)

criticaster | 910 comments
so i come back from my biking trip and realised my computer did an emergency shutdown so i lost all of his history as well as the better format for this so i'm incrediby sorry for the long wait and i'm just going to post what i have of him right now because i don't have the patience to build him back up again. so, sorry, again.
❝ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪ ᴄʀʏ
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ. ❞
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
[ Ɗ a l t o n || allory || Ƨ c o t t ]
||  || ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴡᴀsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ||  ||
A⁾ɢᴇ | 18 | ▫ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
G⁾ᴇɴᴅᴇʀ | | ▫ ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ ▫ sɪɴɢʟᴇ
B⁾ɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ | 2/11/96 | ▫ ᴠᴏᴢ ᴀɴᴅᴇs ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
B⁾ɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ | quito, ecuador | ▫ ᴇᴄᴜᴀᴅᴏʀɪᴀɴ ▫ ʙʀᴀᴢɪʟɪᴀɴ ▫ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ
)» please, don't hurt her !
. . . ⁽ ᴰᴬᴸᵀᴼᴺ ⁾ . . .
)» sʜʜ, ʜᴇ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
ғαlѕe opтιмιѕт\\proтecтιve\\ѕυpporтιve\\αwĸwαrd\\coмιcαl\\ѕтoryтeller\\υɴιqυe
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳
i never understood him, my father, or the things he did. but ever since the move, ever since mom passed away, he's been different. now, heh, now i know what he is; a M O N S T E R in disguise.
┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻
[] Currently, Dalton owns a condo thanks to his grandparents. He's working off the debt he doesn't actually need to pay by working at Starbucks while also trying to juggle a few online classes. The reason he isn't attending actual college is because he's recently become the legal guardian of his ten year old sister. Naturally, she needs to be taken cared of and he isn't able to watch over her sitting at a desk. She's still adjusting to life with only him, but she spends most of her days with their grandparents because her school is closer which is why his grandparents receive the child support he sends.

[ ] When not with his friends and his sister gone, Dalton often likes to binge on alcohol to the point he'll either wake up in his bed or some place entirely unfamiliar. It's important to note that he doesn't do this often, only when he's been sober too long and needs a night to forget the shit he wouldn't forget when not wasted. His choice of alcohol? Spiced rum or vodka. Or both. Whichever he can get his hands on first.

[] On his better evenings, say when he aces a test or he knows Beth, his sister, is staying over for the weekend, you'll probably find Dalton performing in another, less mainstream coffee shop. He can sing as well as play a few instruments, more specifically the guitar and harmonica. However, when at La Luge, he usually uses their piano or brings his own guitar. As cheesy as it may sound, singing is one of his only means of expressing himself.

[ ]

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇
ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.
▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬
ɐɯ ı ɐ ɯousʇǝɹ?
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇
▫▮▹ Sᴄᴀʀs ‹ ❧ › ᴘᴀᴘᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴄʜ
▪▮▹ Tʜᴇ Kɪʟʟ ‹ ❧ › 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀs
▫▮▹ I'ʟʟ Sᴇᴇ Yᴏᴜ Aɢᴀɪɴ ‹ ❧ › ᴡᴇsᴛʟɪғᴇ
▪▮▹ Sᴛɪʟʟ Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ‹ ❧ › ᴍᴀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ
▫▮▸ Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟ ‹ ❧ › sɪᴍᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴏʟᴢᴏғғ
▪▮▸ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ Nᴏᴡ ? ‹ ❧ › ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sᴇᴛ