Backstory discussion

Backstories > Crushes <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
Here you can go on and on about a current crush you have or sob about a crashed crush from the past. SHARE!!!

message 2: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 18 comments I crushed my crush on my crush!!!!! xD he turned out to be a huge show off and I don't like him anymore. Now there's guy called Johnno at my church and I have no idea if I like him or not!!! >:(

message 3: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
lol wow that's a soap opera for ya ;)

message 4: by Ericka (new)

Ericka (erickakay) I have a huge crush on my crush! He's wonderful. but this girl "my friend" asked him to prom

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I really like this guy on my brothers baseball team and he's so cute and sweet. Plus since he's homeschooled I have no competition

message 6: by Ericka (new)

Ericka (erickakay) Maddie wrote: "I really like this guy on my brothers baseball team and he's so cute and sweet. Plus since he's homeschooled I have no competition"

oh BASEBALL GUYS!!!!! the baseball pant on them too! my crush play baseball too. i have no more competition :P

message 7: by Gautami (new)

Gautami Kandhare | 13 comments I wish my crush knew how big a crush, I have on him...to him, I am his elder sister and that just simply painful... :(

message 8: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 18 comments Is he really your brother or have u been sister-zoned?

I have no idea if I like a guy or not. He's called Johnno and he goes to my church. Idk

message 9: by Gautami (new)

Gautami Kandhare | 13 comments I have been I guess kinda sister-zoned. Kinda, not so sure...
Yeah, that happens.So,is this Johnno guy really good-lucking or something?

message 10: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 18 comments Uh...to me he is :P he's not like really attractive and hot and stuff. Just cute :3

message 11: by Gautami (new)

Gautami Kandhare | 13 comments I hope and pray you get together or atleast something sparks between you two...Find the courage and speak to him once,girl!

message 12: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 18 comments Thank you! :D and try to get out of that sister zone!!

message 13: by Gautami (new)

Gautami Kandhare | 13 comments Hope so...that happens! :D

message 14: by Ken (last edited May 17, 2014 06:36AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I've got my set of girl pals, but only some know who I like. Anyways, for a while now (starting at the beginning of the school year this year), I had/still have a crush on this guy in my math class. He's around the same height as me. If I mention him to the rest of my girl pals, I'm afraid they would tell me to follow the Girl Code (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define...). I really want to talk to him more and eventually ask him out, but I'm shy and I'm afraid of getting hate like someone I know at school has been getting some hate because of their girlfriend, but I digress. I've had enough hate. I don't care what they're going to say, but If I did care anymore then it would hurt me and possibly my crush. I just hope he doesn't think I'm insane. Hypothetically, If I did get into a relationship with him, then what if he always sides with his friends over me, you know like "Bros before Hoes"? Hypothetically, If my friends do tell me to follow the Girl Code, with the whole saying of Chicks before Dicks, I have no idea what I would do. First Off, both phrases, Chicks before Dicks and Bros Before Hoes are jacked-up. As much as the codes, Girl Code and Boy Code, are kool to want to follow, they limit your relationships. I really want to put HIM before my friends, not that I'd be dissing my gal pals, their fantastic, but sometimes I just want something different. Of course, I'd be doing the inverted version of Chicks before Dicks, but I just think the rulings for both codes, Girl Code and Bro Code, are stupid. I mean, putting your friends first sometimes is okay, but always putting friends before your girlfriend or boyfriend is just wrong.

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I really like my brothers teamate and I don't know if he likes me or not. We talk all the time because he's easy to talk to. I'm also his little brothers third best friend. Which may or may not be weird to him.

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments Ericka wrote: "Maddie wrote: "I really like this guy on my brothers baseball team and he's so cute and sweet. Plus since he's homeschooled I have no competition"

oh BASEBALL GUYS!!!!! the baseball pant on them t..."

IKR

message 17: by Ericka (new)

Ericka (erickakay) Hahah I got friend zoned guys!!!!

message 18: by Gautami (new)

Gautami Kandhare | 13 comments Congratulations, Ericka! :D
I wish...

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I'm good friends with my crushes brother and I was with his brother and four of his teammates. Two of them said that my crush liked me and the two others said that my crush hates me. WTF!!! I'm so confused!!!!!

message 20: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
maybe just confront him

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I was going to make a move at the championship game but then that day my mom told me I couldn't go because I had other plans and now I probably won't see him for like a year.

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments AUGH

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments

So...Lot's have been going on in my mind but it's all about the same thing/topic/person. My brother plays in a 11-12 year old baseball team. Well some of the kids are 13 and my brother is the youngest. Well one of the 13 year olds is super nice and the cutest person ever. Well I am head over heels.

But now the season is over and since he's older they will not be on the same team next year. I was going to make a move at the championship game but my mom said I had other plans so I didn't get to have any kind of closure. I'm about to die. I am obsessed and he doesn't even know I like him...I think.

My brother has spread like four rumors that I like four different guys who play at his league (including my crushes little brother). Well my crush, lets say his name is Jeremy, thought I liked one of his friends because of my brother. I denied it and he didn't believe me so I told him that I would tell him who I actually liked but I won't because they play there. So he started guessing. So far he hasn't guesses himself. But at the game second to last he told me that he figured out who I like. So I asked who he thought it was. In the cutest way ever he say's

"I shall not tell". I kept asking and he kept saying the same thing

At first I was pissed but then I realized that he's been thinking about me. If he wasn't then how would he of "figured it out?". Then I thought that it may have been his way of making me think about him. And then I never saw him again. Of course I had been so excited for Saturday until my mom told me that morning that I wasn't going.

Me and his younger brother, the older of his two younger brothers, are good friends. I was with, let's say Lucas, and four of his teammates. All of a sudden one of his teammates said that Lucas like me. I said, "no he doesn't" and they stopped. But then two of them said that Jeremy like me and the other two said that he hates me. I asked why they think that and all of them said that Jeremy said so himself. I was wondering if they were lying because I don't know why he would talk about me. i asked Lucas about it...multiple times...and he never really said anything. Well one time he said that nothing would ever happen between me and Jeremy. I asked why and he said:

"He's too good for you"

I could not believe that he actually said that to me. I am his third best friend! (I'm only after god and his neighbor) I ask him about Paul all the time but he's never connected the dots very well. I have also told him that he looks exactly like his brother (it's too freaky) and I told Lucas that he's cute (he's a fourth grader so he knows that I don't like him). I've even said the cute thing right after the look alike thing and he still never figured it out.

There family is home-schooled. Which sucks because he doesn't go to my school but it's also good because I know that I don't have any competition. Jeremy said that I was pretty much the only girl that he knows. They are so sweet and stuff because they haven't been exposed to the cruelty of children. But Jeremy is the easiest person to talk to. I've talked to him for like a whole day before and it was the best day of my life. The killer sunburn was totally worth it. He made me laugh and feel worthy. But then the day was over and I went back to normal life. The one that I don't love to pieces.

Sorry this is so long but I could just go on about Jeremy for ages. He means EVERYTHING to me. he is my escape from the real world and I don't know what I would do without him. But now I have to find out. It would've been so much better if I could've gone to that last game and make my move, get his number, and tell him that I like him.

So lets see what happens to me sense he's been stripped out of my life for at least a year.

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I just posted that from my journal. sorry it's so long...

message 25: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
go to him and tell him

message 26: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
If you like him bad enough you will find a way to contact him. Stalk him if he's that important

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments Tahts like impossible because he's homeschooled and neither of us have an instagram or anything like that.

message 28: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
STALK HIM if he's worth this much worry then find out things about him.

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I've already found pictures of him on google images but that's about it...DON'T JUDGE!!!

message 30: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...

It's not the best pic. He's #27. They all shaved their heads for cancer. So sweet right! Eep!!! (Sorry I'm gushing...again)

message 31: by Ericka (new)

Ericka (erickakay) its okay! my crush idk. i have on again off again feelings about him. like we are really good as friends but i still like him. but my friend likes him so im just like ughhh.

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments Yep. it just sucks because Idk when i'll see my crush again and I like him way too much to wait a year

message 33: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments Yep. it just sucks because Idk when i'll see my crush again and I like him way too much to wait a year

message 34: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
Well hate to be harsh but think of it this way...even if he does admit to liking you too what are y'all gonna do about it? Like you said you're only thirteen so it's not like you can officially be a couple yet. Plus his parents are strict yet? So is he gonna be allowed to date? If not, what's the point?

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments idek D: But I would really like to know if he liked me and have some kind of closure...

message 36: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
true but it seems like you have to wait a year

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments D'= Yeah

message 38: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Feel ya maddie. I have to wait the whole summer to maybe see my crush again. I still look at what he wrote in my yearbook and no matter how hard i try to think about having a great summer, the only summer that would be great would be no swimming lessons, do swimming on my own time, basketball, skateboarding, hanging out with my pals and hanging out with my crush. I'm allowed to date but the only person I have in mind is my crush and maybe some other people I know. There is no way in the whole universe that I am going date someone aggressive. Only a psycho and insane person would date someone who is aggressive.

message 39: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 10 comments Ok guess i can talk about my lil crush. I met him in the beginning of the year and i didnt think he was cute. But just recently we started talking more. He flirts with me, teases me, and talks a lot. I find him staring at me. And so i have developed a little crush.

Then there is the problem.

He is what most people call a ( Pardon the language ) Swag Fag. AKA a attention freak/ Popular jerk. Everyone says that he will treat me bad and i agree. But what I dont understand is why i sorta like him. It goes away sometimes... Its summer break now so lets hope I like someone else next year.

If not, any help? Do you guys agree with my friends?

message 40: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Emerald wrote: "Ok guess i can talk about my lil crush. I met him in the beginning of the year and i didnt think he was cute. But just recently we started talking more. He flirts with me, teases me, and talks a lo..."

I agree with your friends. Attention freaks/popular jerks are a waste of time. Just don't think about him and let him down easily. It won't be easy to let him down at all, but if you want to end up with a crush on someone else next year letting him down has to be done.

message 41: by Eri (new)

Eri (musicspeaksforemotionsunsaid) | 10 comments I miss him (Carlos Daniel Sanchez Tapia) wrote: "Emerald wrote: "Ok guess i can talk about my lil crush. I met him in the beginning of the year and i didnt think he was cute. But just recently we started talking more. He flirts with me, teases me..."

Yea. Good Idea. Ill do that thanks!!!

message 42: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Emerald wrote: "I miss him (Carlos Daniel Sanchez Tapia) wrote: "Emerald wrote: "Ok guess i can talk about my lil crush. I met him in the beginning of the year and i didnt think he was cute. But just recently we ..."

ur welcome

message 43: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I miss him (Carlos Daniel Sanchez Tapia) wrote: "Feel ya maddie. I have to wait the whole summer to maybe see my crush again. I still look at what he wrote in my yearbook and no matter how hard i try to think about having a great summer, the only..."

The only problem is...Idk if I can wait a year. My parents took away a trip and a concert and a ton of stuff that I was looking forward to and so he was the thing that I was looking forward to and now he has been taken away from me too.

message 44: by Ken (last edited Jun 06, 2014 02:43PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Maddie wrote: "I miss him (Carlos Daniel Sanchez Tapia) wrote: "Feel ya maddie. I have to wait the whole summer to maybe see my crush again. I still look at what he wrote in my yearbook and no matter how hard i ..."

aw, my parents still treat me like I'm 10. I got a skateboard and they won't let me bring it to school until I master the skill. See if you can wait a year, you never know what will happen if you have the patience. And to quote one of my favorite characters in Star Wars: "Do or Do Not, There is no try". You should test out waiting the year, if you don't then you'll never find out his answer.

message 45: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I ended up seeing him on Friday night. (Totally unexpected) And he barely talked to me. Then when I was bugging him about who he thought that I liked he still wouldn't tell. So I said if he gets it wrong I'll tell him who it actually is (and I was going to tell him) but he said no because he's "scared". What!?! Does that mean he's scared I like him? Then when I was talking to his brother his brother told me that there dad didn't like them hanging out with me. So I was all like "What's so bad about me?" and by then "Jeremy" was standing by us. So he jokes and says, "your ugly" and I knew he was kidding but it really stung. Sure he didn't mean it but I wanted to die right then and there. The thing is, there dad is the laid back one so I don't even want to know what there mom thinks about me. I actually started crying. Not then but a couple minutes later when I walked by their dad and he said hi to me as if it was nothing. i just mumbled back but in my mind I was saying, "aren't you supposed to be staying away from me?" So I just sat by myself and cried. It got worse when my brother's whole team ran up to me and asked if I liked the guy that my brother has been spreading rumors about. That's what started the whole damn thing. They literally went through a list of about 20 people that they thought I liked. One of which was "Jeremy"'s 10 year old brother.

message 46: by Ericka (new)

Ericka (erickakay) OMG that's horrible. i wouldve freaked out!

message 47: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments I did...It sucks because even if he does like me his parents don't. which, I already had a feeling they didn't but now I know for sure.

message 48: by Ericka (new)

Ericka (erickakay) well i dont think they dont like you. I just think they are just strict. I have to wait til summer's over to see my crush. Well i choose to kinda.

message 49: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments maybe

message 50: by Ericka (new)

Ericka (erickakay) Maddie wrote: "maybe"

dont give up!!!!

« previous 1