Reading Until Infinity discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Partners Assigned!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tayla (last edited May 03, 2014 08:45PM) (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) ~Fabiola picks for Jami and vise vera :)
~Maddison picks for Leah and vise vera :)
~Sara picks for Samantha and vise vera :)
~Chelsea picks for Caroline and vise vera :)
~awkotaco picks for Jana and vise vera :)
~Ivy picks for Lola and vise vera :)
~Selia picks for Sierra and vise vera :)
~Aisha picks for Vons and vise vera :)
~Amanda picks for Mary and vise vera :)
~Kate picks for Tayla and vise vera :)

message 2: by Tayla (last edited May 06, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Fabiola to read: The Selection
Jami to read: Tropical Dreams
Maddison to read: A Beautiful Dark
Leah to read: Obsidian
Sara to read: The Giver
Samantha to read: The Virgin Suicides
Chelsea to read: Love Letters to the Dead
Caroline to read: Hush, Hush
awkotaco to read: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
Jana to read: Before I Fall
Ivy to read: Touch of Power
Lola to read: Magic Bites
Selia to read: Incarnate
Sierra to read: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Aisha to read: Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Vons to read: If I Stay/Attachments
Amanda to read: The Spectacular Now
Mary to read: The Maze Runner
Kate to read: Radiance/The Body Finder/The Lost Hero
Tayla to read: The Goose Girl

message 3: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Okay guys, click the link of your partner and tell them which book to choose on here :)

I will record the progress so make sure to post them on here!!

You guys are also welcome to start a thread for you and your partner if you would like

message 4: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Kate you only have 7 books on your to be read list, do you mind if I recommend one that I think you may like based off of your read list?

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 7 comments Okay Chelsea, you should read Love Letters to the dead by Ava Dellairia. I read it last month and it was amazing!

message 6: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) I suggest you read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Sierra. :) I'm almost done with it now and I'm really enjoying it!

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 1021 comments For Leah I pick Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 8: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (sieeerrra) Ooh, alrighty, Selia. I think that if you can get your hands on a copy of Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, absolutely go for it. I've read the first and second and I absolutely loved them!

message 9: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Okay, thanks, Sierra!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

For Ivy, I picked Touch of Power.

message 11: by ada (new)

ada (adagee) | 171 comments jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not on your shelf, so i recommend city of bones.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Once I can see my partners list I will most my pick.

message 13: by samantha (new)

samantha londer (samanthalonder) Sara: I say you read The Giver! I really liked it and it's a pretty quick read!

message 14: by Jana (new)

Jana (The Booksnob) (janaburke) | 8 comments For S.A.T I picked The disreputable history of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart :)

message 15: by Jana (last edited May 01, 2014 10:46PM) (new)

Jana (The Booksnob) (janaburke) | 8 comments socially awkward taco wrote: "jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not on your shelf, so i recommend city of bones."

I have read city of bones. No offence to any Clare fans but I admonish Cassandra Claire. So do I get a new book?

message 16: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Amanda wrote: "Once I can see my partners list I will most my pick."

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1...

thats her profile. She hasnt added me

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Tayla wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Once I can see my partners list I will most my pick."

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1...

thats her profile. She hasnt added me"

I've sent her a friend request earlier today so I will post mine once she accepts me. :)

message 18: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Sounds good! :)

message 19: by MJ (new)

MJ (janespages) For Amanda, I choose Jessica Brody's Unremembered

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Mary Jane wrote: "For Amanda, I choose Jessica Brody's Unremembered"

You're supposed to click on my name up at the top and choose a book from my list that you may have read and want me to read. I don't have that book on my list, also I don't own it and my library doesn't have it so it would be a bit hard to read. :) (Sorry if any of that comes of as mean)

message 21: by Amanda (last edited May 02, 2014 02:47AM) (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) For Mary, I choose The Maze Runner. I enjoyed that book plus the movie comes out this year. :)

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara Williams (sarafwilliams) Samantha, thanks for the suggestion, I already own it and plan on reading it next actually!

message 23: by Sara (new)

Sara Williams (sarafwilliams) For Samantha I recommend The Virgin Suicides. It's a beautiful story, very emotional. I gave it a 5

message 24: by Von (last edited May 02, 2014 03:38AM) (new)

Von Bariuad (vonbariuad) | 15 comments For Aisha, I would like to recommend The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I wasn't able to enjoy the book, the writing is overly extravagant to me. But as per the majority, they are all amazed by Laini's technique and its exquisite story.
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor
(I chose this book from your to-read list)

message 25: by MJ (new)

MJ (janespages) Amanda: Oh, sorry. The Spectacular Now, then. :)

message 26: by samantha (new)

samantha londer (samanthalonder) Sara wrote: "For Samantha I recommend The Virgin Suicides. It's a beautiful story, very emotional. I gave it a 5"

Awesome! It's been on my tbr list for quite a while. This will definitely motivate me to read it!

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Mary Jane wrote: "Amanda: Oh, sorry. The Spectacular Now, then. :)"

It's okay don't worry about it, I just didn't want you think I was coming off as mean when I said that. I just got that book not to long ago so thanks for picking it, I'm excited to read it. :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

My partner chose Magic Bites for me. :)

message 29: by Fabiola (new)

Fabiola | 14 comments Tropical Dreams for Jami

message 30: by Leahxx (new)

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 8 comments I picked A Beautiful Dark for Maddison!

message 31: by Sara (new)

Sara Williams (sarafwilliams) Awesome! It's been on my tbr list for quite a while. This will definitely motiva..."
Hope you like it! I just started the giver, about 30 pages into it :D

message 32: by ada (new)

ada (adagee) | 171 comments Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not on your shelf, so i recommend city of bones."

I have read city of bones. No offence ..."

it's fine, i'll choose a new book for you. is there any genre you like? oh, and have you chosen a book for me?

message 33: by Jana (new)

Jana (The Booksnob) (janaburke) | 8 comments socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not on your shelf, so i recommend city of bones."

I have read city of bones..."

Yes, I have chosen a book for you. It's above^^

And.... Um I like YA realistic fiction. So something from there will be great :D

message 34: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Kate (The Realist) wrote: "Tayla wrote: "Kate you only have 7 books on your to be read list, do you mind if I recommend one that I think you may like based off of your read list?"

Sure that sounds good! It's because I have ..."

can you please pick a book from my tbr list? I have 1800 to choose from :P

message 35: by ada (new)

ada (adagee) | 171 comments Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not on your shelf, so i recommend city of bone..."

oh, i didn't notice.

when i read your list, i think you already read the perks of being a wallflower. i can't decide which book to choose for you, so i'll give you a list of books to choose from, ok, is that fine with you? yeah you're going with it no matter what lol ok

Looking for Alaska by John Green Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher Paper Towns by John Green Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 36: by Tayla (last edited May 06, 2014 03:26PM) (new)

message 37: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not on your shelf, so i recommend..."

read 4/5 of those! Loved the first three :P

message 38: by Jana (new)

Jana (The Booksnob) (janaburke) | 8 comments socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not on your shelf, so i recommend..."

Lol I'm choosing before i fall by Lauren Oliver since I already have it but haven't yet read. So ya, I guess that's the book for me :)

message 39: by Von (new)

Von Bariuad (vonbariuad) | 15 comments LOL. Where is Aisha?

message 40: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) Hey sorry for the delay on response Vons!
For you I choose either:

Attachments
Looking for Alaska
Shatter Me
Harry Potter
Twenties Girl
If I Stay

(Our TBR shelves are like identical lol)

message 41: by Von (new)

Von Bariuad (vonbariuad) | 15 comments Aisha wrote: "Hey sorry for the delay on response Vons!
For you I choose either:

Attachments
Looking for Alaska
Shatter Me
Harry Potter
Twenties Girl
If I Stay

(Our TBR shelves are like identical lol)"

It is okay! :) I'm gonna try.... If I stay or Attachments.

message 42: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) Great. I have been dyiing to read attachments. I think I'll be reading it this month after insurgent. My mom is reading Allegiant so I'll read Attachements in the meantime since it's a relatively short book. I've read If I Stay. Let me know what you think after you read either book. Enjoy!

message 43: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 7 comments What do I read? My partner hasn't commented yet.

message 44: by Fabiola (new)

Fabiola | 14 comments Caroline, you and I should parter up since my partner hasn't suggested anything for me either.

message 45: by ada (new)

ada (adagee) | 171 comments Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "Jana wrote: "socially awkward taco wrote: "jana, i'm not sure if you've read any of the mortal instruments, because it's not..."

that's a really good book ^.^ good choice

message 46: by Jana (new)

Jana (The Booksnob) (janaburke) | 8 comments Awko taco: read the book I assigned for you. It's amazing. The writing is beautiful and the characters are brilliant. You'll like it! :)

message 47: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 7 comments Okay Fabiola, I suggest you read The Selection by Kiera Cass!

message 48: by Fabiola (new)

Fabiola | 14 comments Awesome Caroline, for you I have selected Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

message 49: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Kate (The Realist) wrote: "Tayla, how about The Goose Girl? That one's on your TBR"

ill say yes but I know I wont read it haha :P

message 50: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) okay everyone has a book!!!

let me know when you guys finish :)

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.