Doctor Who Fans discussion

The Companions > Sarah Jane Smith

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 339 comments Mod
I think I've heard that she was from the classics, but I've seen her in some of the 21st century episodes too... I don't really know much about her...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved her in Journey's End!

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 47 comments The Doctor {Gallifrey Falls No More} wrote: "I think I've heard that she was from the classics, but I've seen her in some of the 21st century episodes too... I don't really know much about her..."

Yes Sarah Jane is from the Classic Episodes Starting with the later Jon Pertwee (Doc 3) episodes for about a season and was with the doctor for his regeneration to Tom Baker (Doc 4) for about another 2 seasons. After Who Sarah was in "K-9 & Company" in 1981, a Christmas special which was intended to be the pilot for a Sarah Jane and K-9 Spin off. If I recall it at least explains that the Doctor had sent K-9 to Sarah, well K-9 Mark II or is it III? Then after the 2005 New series they kicked off "The Sarah Jane Adventures" in 2007.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 47 comments Oh and in '83 she was in the Peter Davison (Doc 5) episode "The Five Doctors"