Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Harpocrates' Cabin

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Megan was waiting with all of there material and what not that they needed for the offering and the Iris message. She paced back and forth. She expected the two to be there by now.

Ren walked towards the cabin with Umber.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who's cabin is this?))

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments ((Harpocrates is the god of Silence))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments ((:P))

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments Umber looked around the cabin. Ren was right. It was quiet. "ECHO!" He yelled. Echo! his voice bounced back. "Haha. Cool."

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Ren rolled er eyes at him and sat down on her bed. The only bed besides and extra one across the room.

"Finally!" Megan said and stopped pacing the room. "You guys took long enough. I got everything we need." Megan gestured to the stuff.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments "Ah. Umber looked over the stuff. "Cool stuff. What exactly is this stuff? Are there any extra chocolate bars that I can have?" He walked over the the area where the stuff was

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments "I pretty much grabbed some chocolate and a bunch of food stuff just in case he didn't like the chocolate, because some people could be allergic to it and what not." Megan shrugged and sat down. "So, how exactly are we going to sacrifice these things to him?" She asked a little confused.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow it goes from friendly sleepover, to summoning demons. Y'all are awsome!))

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments "Gods can be allergic to certain foods?" Umber bent over in laughter. "In that case, lets send over a hypodermic needle just in case Harpri-whoever's skin breaks out In a rash." He laughed even harder.

((Oh, they're just trying to summon a god, not a demon xD))

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Megan glared at him but Ren thought it was pretty funny. "You didnt answer my question funny boy." Megan said an stood up again. "the only offerings ive ever made was putting food into the fire befor we eat. and i've only ever Mad an Iris message once." H looked at him expectantly.

Ren sat bck on ther bed and listened to the to talk and figure things out.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol!))

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments "And that's exactly how it works. All we have to so is burn food, and make it to Harpo Warpo in our heads. I give offerings to my dad all the time. It's easy." He dug through the bag of food. "Every cabin has a Hearst for offerings by the way. Where's this one, Ren?" He asked her, holding a Chocolate bar.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Over there. Ren pointed to it in the back corner of the room. It was in the center at one point but had it moved because she kept running into it.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments Umber shrugged and move the Hearst where all the offerings were. He took some matches and lit a piece of paper, then threw it in the Hearst. Slowly, a fire formed. "Look Megan. It's your hopes and dreams." He teased her, pointing at the fire. "They're all burning away..." He grinned.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Ren couldnt help but silently laugh at U mbers joke. It was a pretty good one though.
Megan on the other hand was really tempted to smack his arm or hit him or something but with her whole power thing it was kinda hard to do that. Then she thought for a moment. "Maybe if we can get Rens dad to get rid of her curse mybe Hades will fix my power thing too."

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments Umber blinked. "I don't know Meg. Are you sure? Hades seems like a busy dude." He said, throwing a chocolate bar in the flames.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments "If he has time to mess up his children's life then he should have time to undo it." Megan knew that Umber was probably right but it would be worth a try.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments ((So sorry))

Umber shrugged. "We could try." He threw some marshmallows in the fire. "But your power is really cool." Umber said, thinking about all the possibilities with them. "Maybe Hades meant them as a gift." He suggested.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Megan sighed. "Yup its cool alright." She said with sarcas. "Not being able to touch anyone without the fear of hurting yourself or the other person." She threw some cookies into the fire. "Ren you wanna help?" She asked and Ren got up to help out.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments Umber frowned. "What about gloves?" He asked. "Do those work?"

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments "Yeah, I have gloves, but ivdidnt want to have to wear them 24/7." She said and threw a whole candy bar into the firem

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments Umber frowned. "Yeah, I guess that would get annoying." He threw Oreo cookies into the fire. "Meg. Did you only bring candy and junk food?" He laughed.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments "Umm actually I think I grabbed some bread and possibly some apples, but I really dont know." Megan shrugged and went to look through a bag of food.

Ren grabbed a bag of marshmallow and started to through them in one by one.

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments "Umm actually I think I grabbed some bread and possibly some apples, but I really dont know." Megan shrugged and went to look through a bag of food.

Ren grabbed a bag of marshmallow and started to through them in one by one.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments "Oh. just wondering." Umber reached into the marshmallow bag. "Hey Ren, how many can you fit in your mouth?" He asked with a grin. "I can fit like 10. I almost chocked last time I tried."

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Ren rolled her eyes. I have no idea Ive never tried an probably wont ever try. She flicked are marshmallow at his head. it bounced off then landed in the fire.

Megan pulled out an orang and banana. "I found some fruit." she shrugged. "you think he would be up for some heathy stuff to?" she curiously. "if not ill just eat them instead."

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments "Ya never know. Gotta balance out the healthy food with the diabetes filled Foods! Do you think gods can get diabetes, Ren?" He threw a marshmallow back at her. "And you should try it. It'll be funny!"

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Megan threw in the banana and orange. "Hope headn peel It himself because im not going to." She shrugged and threw in some more food.

Ren gave him a really look. Im not going to do it. Out of all the things you want me to do. That is not one of them im going to do <\b> She threw another marshmallow at him.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments "Aw fine." He said in resignation. "But you never know. A Chubby Bunny contest may be your final test to breaking the curse!" He joked. "I think we're done. Ren or Megan, wanna do the Iris message?"

Sandra ((was olaf))  | 1700 comments Megan shook her head. "Starting an Iris message is not my thing and I've never done it before, I don't believe Ren can exactly do it with the whole speaking thing." Megan said and ate an extra marshmallow.

Ren shrugged and ate a marshmallow also.

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments "Ok. You should learn how Meg." Umber said, before blowing put

Puddingtalk (Marie) (puddingtalk) | 5154 comments ((Ah! Sorry))

Umber blew out a bubble from his magic bubble soap. He felt around his pockets for a drachma. "Uh... Any one of you got change?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Did you ask a mod and make sure that there isn't a folder for this before making this thread?))