Maleficium Imperium discussion

Quidditch Sign-ups and Info > Dumbledore Sign-ups

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (last edited May 29, 2014 01:16PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 527 comments Mod
Captain is first come first served after careful evaluation of know one will be a constant active member....So place the word Captain in Italics next to position to ensure a place in the nominations.

Seeker: Evan Leonardo Nathan Antonio Evgeniadis {Captain}

Beater: Open
Beater: Open

Keeper: Open

Chaser: Open

Full Name:
Position: (Is applying for captain post the position asked for and then post in italics Captain)

QUEEN | 24 comments Would you allow me to make a character related to Dumbledore who would remain active and serve as captain??

message 3: by Jacob (new)

yeah sure, but know it would have to be distant relation over 100 years have passed and family lines get blurred rather easily.

QUEEN | 24 comments I was gonna have her be rather like his niece XD

QUEEN | 24 comments if not allowed I apologize but I'd rather rp a different character-problem is I don't have any other characters.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

IT couldn't be a direct niece due to so many hundred of years passing by, unfortunately, but you can certainly make relations, one of my own character's has rumors of holding relation to Dumbledore. He is a professor.

QUEEN | 24 comments What if this relation to Dumbledore was only that of an adopted relation but otherwise really much a secret but her personality and wits depicts her as both relations to sathazar and to dumbledore.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Wait now I'm confused are you wanting her to be related to Salazar Slytherin as well as Albus Dumbledore? Either way these relations will need to be distant it is still a very long time span for bloodlines to mix and most of histories more distinguished families have diminished or mixed at this point so to be related to Albus Dumbledore he would be like a Great-great-great-great-great uncle or something and well Salazar Slytherin the only true bloodline would hold connection to Tom Marvolo Riddle/Voldemort of course there are many ways to connect families in history, but that is something you would need to be creative with.

QUEEN | 24 comments Nevermjnd

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 24 comments Ill do soemthing digferent

message 11: by Jacob (new)

um k

message 12: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 24 comments K