1x1 > Psycho and Cali

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So what kind do you want to do?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good. Any kind you had in mind?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay! Hmm what kind of realistic do you like?

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments Romance and any drama related

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm how about one with 2 best friends and a boyfriend or girlfriend?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright! So what should the genders be? The best friends are girls and a guy or vice versa?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright ^-^ Should it be that one of the girls is dating the guy and the girl who is single wants the boyfriend and he wants her so he cheats on the girlfriend?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you wanna switch off being the gf or do you want me to be the gf? Also, whoch gender do you wanna play?

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments We can switche off and Idc

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay then. I'll be the guy then. Want me to make the gf or you?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Aubrey James
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/nina_dobrev_t...

Name: Shane Knight
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/sean_faris/th...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments Sorry I had to babysit my neice

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments Name: Ally Smith
Appearance: profile pic

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk do you want to start or me?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane and Aubrey sat on her couch and talked a little as they watched the tv.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments Ally was walking down the street in the pouring rain

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Looking at the clock, Shane stood up and grabbed his things. After saying bye to Aubrey he went out and started walking home

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments Ally Gina
Lu got to her house and tried getting in. Then she realized she had forgotten her key

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(I did that one time. It sucks)

Pulling on his hood he hurried up to get home, having a bit to go and didn't want to get drenched.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments ((I didn't realize I did it unlit I posted it))

Ally sat down on the porch. She knew now she would be sitting there until her mom got home. She groaned and yelled "I hate this place"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(What? Forgot your keys?)

"It hates you, too!" Shane yelled back, unsure of where the voice came from. He pulled out his phone and checked the messages he had received

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments "Who are you?" She yelled back while digging out her phone

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shane. Who are you?" He called, trying to see if he could find the person's figure

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments "Ally where are you?" She asked confused

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Outside. Duh. Where are you?" He asked, looking around

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments "On my porch" she said "where outside?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"The sidewalk. I don't know my exact location at the moment."

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments "What street are you on "

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not on the street. I'm on the sidewalk," he teased her a little

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"This one. You're very snoopy."

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments "What's the name of the street?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2014 05:12PM) (new)

"I don't know? Like I said, I don't exactly know where I am. I can't see."

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments "Is it dark? If you can hear me then you must be close"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, just raining. I'm probably around your front yard."

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments She walked off her porch and saw him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2014 05:11PM) (new)

"You're a small child." He smiled at her, wiping off his phone's screen and putting it away

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 901 comments "No I'm not" she said sitting back down

« previous 1 3 4