One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Psycho and Naira

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) I've made it

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) no prob. wt should we do it on?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) want to do one based on a book?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) any suggestions for a certain book?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) have u read divergent or the mortal instruments?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) wts Ur favourite book/series ?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) i haven't exactly read the whole twilight seires. but do u want to make something similar with vampires?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) wt should the names of the characters be?

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Sorry I'm no help I hate this part

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) its okay, wt about Annabelle and Justin?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) k, we wont do one character assigned to one person we can just write with whichever character we need at the time. You want to start the story?

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Not rally I'm not good at starting

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) k ill start.

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) It was a cold , windy day and Annabelle was walking to school. She didn't really like school that much, she was failing in all her classes and was bullied all the time. Especially by Quinn and her gang of friends. She signed and continued walking as she finally reached the front doors. Annabelle was late as usual and she opened the metal doors and stepped in.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally ((I'll reply in the morning))

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) sure. i can come up with the rest if u want

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) Chatter filled the hallways as Annabelle makes her way to her locker. She passes by a bunch of students and goes over her code in her mind. Just as she opens it she hears a voice from behind her. "Hey, Annabelle." a loud voice says. Annabelle spins around to find her best friend Sophie standing there.

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) its okay

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) u want to do the next part?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) okay, im sure it'll be great. :)

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) just continue the story. like what friends would talk about when they see each other in the morning.

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) ?????????

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "Oh hey Sophie" Annabelle said as she heard people talking about the party last night

((Sorry it's short))

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) ((It's okay))

"Heyyyyyyyyy Annabelle!" Sophie squealed as she checked her make up in her lockers mirror. "Did you go to the party last night? I didn't see you there."

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "I couldn't go" she said grabbing her stuff "my mom wouldn't let me go she said she didn't want me getting drunk"

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) Sophie rolled her eyes. "You mom is so stricked,besides there weren't that many "drinks" there."

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "I know but try and explain that to her and what are you doing tonight?

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) "Just hanging out." she shrugged. "We also have a science test tomorrow but I don"t feel like studying" She looked up at Annabelle. "You want to come over to my place?"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "Sure id be delighted to" she said laughing at herself

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) Sophie grinned as the bell for class rang.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "So let's get to class"

((Can she have a crush on her friend?))

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) ((If you want. idk))

They both walked through the hallway and entered their Math class.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally ((Really ok thanks))

She walked in and sat down next to Sophie.

❤︎Nai Nai❤︎ (goodreadscomnainai) Sophie grinned at her. "Did you do your homework?"

« previous 1 3