Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

May 2014: Hunter's Claim > Is my edition cut?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (repressedpauper) The eBook edition seems to have 250+ pages. I have the Smashwords edition and my eBook reader says it's only 154 pages, and the first nine of those were the synopsis. Just want to make sure I'm not reading a cut or different version from everyone else!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahmarae) Maybe it has something to do with the font size?

message 3: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (repressedpauper) That's what I thought, but it looks pretty standard to me. The same as my usual Kindle font. And that's an awfully huge cut, you know?

message 4: by Izza (new)

Izza (izzaa) | 3 comments Well my edition is 175 pages? I was wondering if I got the wrong one. Maybe it depends on your device?

message 5: by Alicia (new)

Alicia My kindle version is 230 pages - that is a pretty big variation.

message 6: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (repressedpauper) Yeah! The intro seemed the same so here's hoping I'm reading the same edition as everyone else. If not, well, I'm not really liking this one anyhow so if it's a bit shorter I no longer care too much. haha

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele | 128 comments If you adjust the font size does it change the page numbers? Just wondering, I know sometimes an ebook starts off set at a wonky font size from what I usually use.

message 8: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (repressedpauper) Nope, but I'm also using a funky eReader so eeeeh. I guess it's anyone's guess.

message 9: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Leanne wrote: "Yeah! The intro seemed the same so here's hoping I'm reading the same edition as everyone else. If not, well, I'm not really liking this one anyhow so if it's a bit shorter I no longer care too muc..."

Even at 230 pages it only took me a couple of hours - you'll be finished before you've had your second coffee in the morning!

message 10: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 938 comments There is a chance there might be a collector's edition