Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Addisen || Fallen

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments heya!
any ideas?

message 2: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments hmm I'm guessing you like fallen angels? :)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments haha, yes I do. When I made my account I had this slight obsession with them, if you will. But I'm up for anything else if you have any other ideas. If you don't, I'm sure we could come up with something.

message 4: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Lol I'm IN that slight obsession stage now!! XD

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments Haha cool. So fallen angel- type roleplay, then?

message 6: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments I gtg eat... I'm sorry! I'll be right back!

message 7: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments And if you're up for it! :)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments That's fine! When you come back, I'll let you decide if you want to be the guy or girl, and if you'd like to be the fallen angel or not. :)

message 9: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Sorry! I'm back! Lol my mom said she would bring back subs but she forgot... Lmao! So yeah! :)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments that's alright :)
do you want to be the guy or girl?

message 11: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Hmm... Can I be the girl?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments Of course. And I'm assuming the guy will be the fallen angel?
btw Have you read the Hush, Hush series?

message 13: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments If that's okay! Just a question but how do you picture fallen angels? Like when you first hear the word, what is the first thing that pops in your head?
and yes, of course! XD one of my favorite series!

message 14: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Hello? :)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments Sorry! My internet randomly stops working due to an unfixed virus on my computer, so I'll randomly be on and off until I get my ipad back.
AND YESSSSS THE HUSH HUSH SERIES WILL REMAIN MY FAVORITE SERIES!
Sorry, but that's the original series that got me interested in Fallen Angels. Patch is probably how I'd picture a fallen angel, and the first word that pops into my head is probably dark.

message 16: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments It's okay! OMG DO NOT BE SORRY!! YOU CAN FANGIRL ALLLLLLL YOU WANT!! So then mysterious and sexy? XD that's kinda how I picture them... XD

message 17: by ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ † (last edited May 01, 2014 05:34PM) (new)

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 595 comments Haha yes! Okay, characters now, then?
AND THAAAANK YOUUUU I love Patch hehe

message 18: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Right! You do profiles? And np!! And I honestly haven't met a single person who has read those books and NOT ABSOLUTE ADORE him!!!

message 19: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Hewwo? ;-;