YA Book Club! discussion

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)
This topic is about The Darkest Minds
BOTM > May BOTM- The Darkest Minds

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can discuss the May BOTM, The Darkest Minds.

Cady I LOVEEEEE THIS BOOK.

message 3: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 4169 comments Mod
I can't read this with you guys this month since I'm doing way too many buddy reads....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay. You don't have to read it.

message 5: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

That's a relief! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay I haven't even read it yet either.

message 7: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (last edited May 04, 2014 05:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...

message 9: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

Soooo....

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sooooo.......

message 11: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

Have you read the Ranger's apprentice series? I read part of it a while back, and my friend wants me to finish the series.

message 12: by James (new) - added it

James Julie wrote: "Have you read the Ranger's apprentice series? I read part of it a while back, and my friend wants me to finish the series."

i've read it, it's really good

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

No but I want to.

message 14: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

I like it so far; I've read the first few, and I'm planning on reading more once I finish all the other books I've told people I'm gonna read.

message 15: by James (new) - added it

James Julie wrote: "I like it so far; I've read the first few, and I'm planning on reading more once I finish all the other books I've told people I'm gonna read."

If you don't like sad moments, don't read 12.

message 16: by James (last edited Jun 12, 2014 03:47PM) (new) - added it

James Julie wrote: "I like it so far; I've read the first few, and I'm planning on reading more once I finish all the other books I've told people I'm gonna read."

If you don't like sad moments, don't read 12. Don't read the spoiler.

(view spoiler)

message 17: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

I read the spoiler. What? I couldn't help it!!!

message 18: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new) - rated it 4 stars

;)