Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more... discussion

Paper or Electronics? Which do you choose when reading?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi guys! I'm curious, since most of us grew up in the internet age, how do you prefer to get your reading fix? How many of you read on your phones? How many of you read on a tablet or device? How many still like to hold a paperback book?

And what about getting books signed by the author?

Rose (LittleBookOwl) (roselittlebookowl) I read on my Kindle Paperwhite & I also read paperback books if they are books I want to buy for my bookshelf :)

message 3: by Bevin (new)

Bevin (seawingsreader) | 7 comments I read on my kindle (an old simple kindle). I will always prefer a book. Prefer hard backs rather than paper backs.

message 4: by Rolchyyy (new)

Rolchyyy | 2 comments I prefer paper rather than the electronics. I love the feeling of roughness everytime I hold them and of course, the smell of newly printed books is kind of refreshing for me. Though most of the time, I read them first on phone and when I really love the book, that's when I'll buy paperbacks because they are less expensive compared to hardcovers.

message 5: by Steven (new)

Steven Mix (steven_mix) | 4 comments I love the smell, touch and general experience of reading a paper book.

I love the weight and giant amount of books I can store on my kindle.

I'm really torn on this.

I guess.... electronic but only because I'm not toting around a mountain of books.

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Wilson (naynay0625) | 5 comments I read the paper books. I love the feel of them in my hands, the smell of the pages, holding them. and searching for them in the store. I do not turn them down if I find them on m time phone and I need something to read but give me a hard copy anytime!