Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3158. - A DEMON IN LOVE by Holley Trent

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited May 01, 2014 01:56PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
A Demon in Love by Holley Trent Holley Trent
Contact Info

Genre: Paranormal romance (spicy)

A Demon in Love

Book Description:

Charles Edison has spent most of his 123 years courting women for Hell. As a faithful son of the demon Gulielmus, he’s never known true affection for women. Which is funny, seeing as how he’s descended from a love god on his mother’s side. Now that he sees his brother falling head over heels, Charles wants the same for himself. He wants to belong to someone.

The Fates conspire to right old wrongs, and Charles learns the woman destined for him is one he shouldn’t want. Marion Wilder’s family has been on the supernatural Most Wanted List for twenty-five years because they were responsible for the demise of a demon. Gulielmus would kill her if he had the chance.

But Marion’s the only human woman Charles can touch without harming. She’s his one chance at having a normal life and a real family, and he would give up anything to keep her. Even his father’s favor.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by hIpnoticraQs (new)

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) I would like to read and review this book
hipnoticraqs@yahoo.com mobi

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request

message 4: by Arya (new)

Arya (aryafangirllexicon) I would love to have the opportunity to read and review this book.
arya.fangirl@gmail.com mobi

message 5: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 94 comments I would like to read an review this.
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com
epub

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your requests

Naturalbri (Bri Wignall) (naturalbri) | 33 comments I would like to review this.

briwig86@gmail.com

ePub please

message 8: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 94 comments I enjoyed this book. A group of Incubus brothers that basically band together for love and family. Who'd a thunk it? Made for a fun story. The twists to the family tree(s) in this novel make it all that more captivating. I really liked Charles. Marion was also quite spunky, which is a plus when one falls in love with a demon trying to be good. I look forward to reading more involving this expanding family group.

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

Cross-posted to Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

message 9: by Arya (last edited Sep 21, 2014 09:01PM) (new)

Arya (aryafangirllexicon) Hi I posted my review on Friday and forgot to add it here sorry
Blog Review

Goodreads Review
Thanks so much for letting me read your book!

I also posted a review on Amazon and Barnes & Nobles

message 10: by Voidvamp (new)

Voidvamp Epub please spartananon@gmail.com

message 11: by Amy (last edited Sep 23, 2014 04:36AM) (new)

Amy H (twinypa) this thread is closed sorry :(

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Demon in Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Holley Trent (other topics)