Urban Fiction Review discussion

Ikish Mullens
This topic is about Ikish Mullens
Free Ebook For Reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ikish (new)

Ikish Mullens | 3 comments Mind Games: A Brick City Story

I am currently offering free ebooks to anyone interested in providing a review of my urban fiction novel "Mind Games: A Brick City Story".

If you are interested, leave a comment below or send me an email expressing your interest. In return, I will provide you with an free promotional code to download "Mind Games: A Brick City Story" free at Smashwords.com so that you can download and review the book in your desired e-reader format.

With Gratitude,

Ikish Mullens

About the book:

Sex . . . Drugs . . . Love . . . Lies . . . Secrets . . . and Betrayal are just a few things Des encounters on his road to redemption.

Sworn to secrecy about his inheritance, Des secretly began making plans to leave his life in the streets behind, only to open Pandora’s Box, and unleash a wave of chaos and destruction in the lives of those he love.

Moreover, caught in a bloody drug war – with outside forces plotting his downfall – Des must look to the past, and remember the lessons he’d learned along the way, if he planned to outsmart his adversaries.

Because the only way to survive in this game, you must keep your enemies close, and your friends even closer. . .

message 2: by K.C. (new)

K.C. (Kekeluv32) | 18 comments Mod
Hello,
I would be interested in reviewing a copy. I will post my review on Urban Fiction News Magazine as well as Amazon and here on goodreads

message 3: by Ikish (new)

Ikish Mullens | 3 comments K.C. thank you for your interest in reviewing my novel. Please check your email for details.

message 4: by Francesca (new)

Francesca Reid | 2 comments Hi. I am interested. My email address is Thisfancyface@gmail.com. The review will be posted on amazon, goodreads, fb, as well as any other sites you request.

message 5: by Ikish (new)

Ikish Mullens | 3 comments Francesca thank you for your interest in reviewing my novel. Please check your email for details.