The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Briar and Sydney!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 271 (271 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey :)

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Sup? So what do you want this to be a about?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm I enjoy most of these things...
-realistic
-some fantasy
-aliens
-rich kids
-ghetto
-fairy tales
-Disney stories
-romance
-mermaids
-science fiction
-dystopias

What ones do you like?

message 4: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I like
romance
fairy tales
Mermaids
most of the ones you put up there.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you like to do a modern day fairy tale??
-Alice/Mad Hatter or Cheshire Cat
-Little Bo Peep and...someone lol

Any other ideas?

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) That sounds fun!! What about.
Red riding hood and Wolf?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I thought you already had one of those! We can, I just thought you might like to do something else....

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I really don't care. How about you pick!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sooo I was thinking.... Alice in Wonderland....
-Alice is a psychologist.
-The Mad Hatter is her patient.
-Perhaps he speaks of Wonderland or some other alternate universe and she doesn't believe him until he takes her there.
-Some danger and a little romance.

What do you think?

message 10: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Cool!! Who do you want?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Who do you want to be??? Lol I don't really care....I think I would like either one...

message 12: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Same here...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I can be Alice....is that okay? Want to do 4-5 lines a post or so?

message 14: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Yeah sure that works! So I get the mad hatter cool!! I don't know that I can make him today.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, just make him when you can! I'll work on Alice maybe later tonight!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm working in Alice, should post her a little later ;)

message 17: by Audrey (last edited May 03, 2014 07:58AM) (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Name: Jack Wilder (The mad hatter)

Appearance:

Clothing style: He always wears this hat.

In Wonderland it looks like this:

- Adelice Liddell
- Wonderland
- Color (He wears a lot of color sometimes)

Dislikes:
-The Red queen
- The Wonderland oricls
- Dark places

History: Jack lived in Wonderland for most of his life by himself. Both his parents were killed, so he had to find ways to live by himself. When he was 20 he found a portal to this world, he came through it and for a while just explored earth, but after a while he wanted to go back home.

Personality: Jack was never that outgoing, he has a hard time talking to people. When he does talk he talks about hos old home in Wonderland. Most people call him crazy for believing in some where where flowers sing and. trees talk. If you become friends with Jack he is very funny and sarcastic, he's. still a little crazy sometimes.

message 18: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) How old should thay be?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She is going to be 21...

message 20: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Okay so he can be like 22 or 23.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I got her finished! Posting now

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited May 03, 2014 07:48AM) (new)

Name: Adelice Liddell
Nickname: Dr. Liddell or Dr. Adelice Liddell or Alice

Birthday: April 27th, 1993

Appearance:

description

Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 6
Style: Alice's favorite color is Light Blue and she typically wears something of that color in her outfits.

(view spoiler)

Personality:
Intelligent
Kind
Understanding
Sympathetic
Giving of Herself
Determined
Focused
Outside of the Box Thinker

History: Adelice Liddell grew up in the country side of England. As a child, she was always daydreaming about the places she wanted to go and all of the crazy and wonderful things she wanted to do. Once she got older though, she became more focused, especially on her studies. She graduated high school early and went straight to college. She earned her Masters Degree in Psychiatry. She started working for a quaint little physiatrist office and has loved her job. She enjoys helping people and when it comes down to it...that's all she really wants to do.

-Daydreaming
-Light Blue (the color)
-Her Occupation

Dislikes:
-Heights
-The Dark
-Being Proven Wrong

Other: She always this black hair ribbon.

(view spoiler)

message 23: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) I like her!! What do you think of Jack?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I <3 him SOOO MUCH!!!! He's so perfect ;) okay so do you want to post first, maybe in the waiting room of the psychiatrist office?? We can start there if you want?

message 25: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Okay I will!

message 26: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Jack sat in the waiting room at the psychiatrist office. This was his first day and he was in a bit of a bad mood. "I'm not crazy," he muttered to himself "No matter what people say here..or in Wonderland." He smiled at the last word. He wanted to go home soon.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice shuffled through the papers on her desk and found the next patients file that she was seeing. She flipped through it once more. "Nancy, please send for my next patient. His name should be Jack Wilder." She told her assistant who would fetch the patients from the waiting room. She left the room and continued to look at his file, waiting for Jack to come in. "Schizophrenia and Delusional Disorder..." She murmured to herself. His files came from a regular Doctor, so she would just have to see for herself.

message 28: by Audrey (last edited May 03, 2014 08:29AM) (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Jack looked up when a women called him, he stood up and fallowed her into an adjoining room. Another woman sat at a desk. She was flipping through some papers and Jack thought they were most likely his.
He sighed and sat down in a chair without being asked to. He took his top hat off and placed it on his knee.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice had been lost in Jack's file when he came in, she didn't even notice his presence, that is until he sighed and she looked up. She jumped and put a hand over her heart. "Goodness. I didn't even see you come in, I'm so sorry." She said, apologizing. She was being so rude. "You must be Jack...I'm Adelice Liddell." She told him. She looked at him, really looked at him and had to look away. He was very handsome and his ice blue eyes seemed to captivate her. "It's very nice to meet you." She added, suddenly feeling a little timid in his presence.

message 30: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Jack laughed, "I suppose I don't need to introduce myself then." Jack said. He looked at her closely know, she was very pretty, he smiled a little but not much. Jack played with his top hat a little waiting for her to start pestering him with questions. They always did.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice smiled when he spoke. His voice was warm and deep, she quite liked it. She also liked his smile. She looked down and noticed that he had a top-hat. Had he worn that in? She tilted her head a little bit out of curiosity. "That's quite an interesting choice of hat." She said, trying to be friendly. She could kind of tell he didn't want to be here and it struck her odd that he even was here. He didn't seem crazy at all.... He seemed nothing like what his file had told her....

message 32: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) "You like it? I made it from the blue caterpillars silk." He said then "You probably wouldn't know him would you." Jack shuddered "He's a very unpleasant personish thing to meet." That was the one good thing about this place no pestering ugly caterpillars.

((He has a Wonderland accent by the way))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice was kind of confused by all that he was saying, but she smiled nonetheless and tried to understand. "Yes, I do like it." She told him honestly. She was imagining how cute he probably looked in it when she blushed and snapped back to reality. "The blue caterpillar? No, I'm afraid I haven't me him....who is he?" She asked, completely entranced by Jack.

message 34: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) "You're in luck if you haven't meet him, he is like an orical but he likes smoking and eating sweet tarts. All he and his friends do all day is sit on mushrooms smoking from their hookah." Jack said he was getting lost in his old home. "They're very useless enless they feel like getting il and be helpful. I've tolfld this to my queen but she doesn't seem to understand." He sighed again.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice's eyes widened as he spoke. She immediately grabbed her notepad and pen and started jotting down notes. She even began sketching what he was describing, a caterpillar on a mushroom. Her attention perked up when he talked about his Queen. His girlfriend maybe? Shoot. "Who is your Queen?" She asked, very intrigued at this point.

message 36: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) "The White Queen of course." Jack said he was still getting used to people not knowing her. "There are two queens where I come from the White queen and the Red, as you may imagine the red queen is evil. She is the queen of hearts. While the white queen is the queen of diamonds." He began thinking about how the looked. How he missed Wonderland, he missed how his hat looked and the flowers that talked and sang with the trees.

message 37: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) ((I might have to get off soon))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice listened intently and jotted down a few more notes...

White Queen (diamonds) = Good
Red Queen (Hearts) = Evil

She looked up at him, still not fully understanding. "So this White Queen of yours...are you married to her?" She asked, unable to contain her curiosity. The way he had spoken about her made her think that. "And where exactly do you come from Jack?" She added, not able to think of any places on Earth that had two Queens ruling or even a monarchy at all, besides England.

message 39: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Jack laughed when she asked if he was married to the queen the idea was so far fetched. "No, I'm not married to the queen." He said shaking his head. "Well I come from a place called Wonderland, where flowers sing and talk with the trees. Sometimes if your luck the talk to you."

((Go to go))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice had to admit that she was relieved that he wasn't married to the Queen. She was however kind of confused about where he came from. She'd never heard of a place called Wonderland before. Singing flowers? "I honestly can't say I've been to Wonderland, but it sounds very interesting.... Do you go there often?" She asked, as she jotted down the name of where he said he came from.

message 41: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Jack shook his head. "Sadly no, I came through a portal from Wonderland, and explored here for a while. But now I want to go home, but sadly I can't find the portal." He ran his hand through his hair.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice got distracted when he ran a hand through his dark hair. She shook her head and focused again. Why did he distract her so much? She looked at him with kind and sympathetic eyes. "Jack..." She began softly. It was time to be a little more real with him. "Have you ever heard of Schizophrenia or Delusional Disorder?" She asked him, being extra gentle because she knew people didn't like to talk about things like that.

message 43: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) "Not at all, probably some new thing I've never heard of even though I've been her for two years or so." He said, great he thought was this another person who was going to tell him he wasn't right about his real home. The only people who believed him were kids and that was only sometimes.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited May 03, 2014 11:57AM) (new)

Adelice laid her notepad and pen down and leaned forward a little bit. She didn't want to have to explain this to him. "Schizophrenia and Delusional disorder are illnesses that cause hallucinations or delusions." She told him, trying her best to be gentle. "You see Jack....I've never heard of Wonderland before. Why do you think that is?" She asked calmly.

message 45: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) "I think it's because you have no imagination, when it comes to things you've never heard of before." Jack said bluntly. "You have to have imagination."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice was a little bit frazzled by his comment about not having an imagination. "Actually Jack, I do." She told him kindly, trying not to let her feelings get hurt. "I love to daydream, I have since I was a child....but...I know the difference between what's real and what's not. Do you feel like you know how to differentiate between the two?" She asked him.

message 47: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Jack laughed again "Oh, yes I think I might." He siad laughing. "What about you? Do you know what's real and not?" He looked at her questioningly. Of course she wouldn't believe him he thought. Why did he even try.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice was definitely hurt now. He had turned the tables completely on her and it made her feel insecure. She looked down at her papers, unable to meet his eyes. "Well, yes...I suppose." She said, completely embarrassed now. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." She said, definitely meaning it. She felt bad about it and couldn't help but apologize to him.

message 49: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) "You didn't upset me," Jack said. He stood and put his hat on his head. "Will we be meeting again tomorrow?" He asked her. He wasn't one for having his home questioned, but he somewhat liked this woman. She had more imagination then most of the people he had been to. But still he needed a way to convince her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Adelice stood when Jack did. She hadn't upset him? She thought for sure she had. "Yes, I would like to see you again." She told him, not sure even herself exactly what she meant by that. She brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and held her hand out to him so she could shake his hand. She was trying very hard to distract herself from how adorable he looked with his tophat on...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6