True Cross Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mr. Flame, U can all run if u want, but I'm gonna cut you down (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 20 comments Mod
im here

message 2: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 317 comments Mod
Cole and Marissa came through a door from where they were before as the door closed behind them he smiled as he took in the large halls of the cram school.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (Oh here)

Marissa smiled at him and looked around at the cram school. She was pretty excited to look around and see what kinds of things were hidden.

message 4: by Cole (new)

He looked over at her with a smirk. "Happy?." he says as he begins walking down hall looking around the place with a smile.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Of course." She said, looking at him with a funny look on her face. "Why wouldn't I be?"

message 6: by Cole (new)

"I dont know maybe you-" He stopped as he looked around for a moment as a voice was heard around the halls.

"Its been awhile son of Thanatos." The voice materialized as it was what looked like a man but had different limbs along with a pair of different wings and horns.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Marissa choked back a laugh at the mishmash person in front of them. She cleared her throat to try and hide it, not wanting to offend the man... Person.

message 8: by Cole (new)

"What are you doing here Kaosu?." Cole says with a weary tone as he backs up a bit.

Kaosu Laughs and stands up with a grin as he holds a ball of light in his hand and throws it at Cole. The ball of light hit Cole but seemingly did nothing for a moment. "For some fun." he says with a grin"

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "What was that?" Marissa asked suspiciously, eying where the light had hit Cole.

message 10: by Cole (new)

Cole started to shrink down and after a few moments he looked only to be the age of 12 he had a scowl on his face as Kaosu rolled on the floor laughing.

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "What did you do to him?" She asked, trying again not to laugh. Cole seemed to attract lots of strange men...

message 12: by Cole (new)

"Why the same thing im going to do to you." Kaosu says as he looks at her and fires another ball of light that moved extremely fast.

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Marissa brought up her gauntlets to block and batted the light back at him.

message 14: by Cole (new)

He ate the light with a gulp and chuckled to himself as he raised his hand and a dark energy emitted from it. "My turn." He says as he throws the energy but in a flash of movement a figure stands between the two.

"Kaosu what have i told you about playing your jokes on my son." Thanatos says as he holds the black ball of energy with his hand crushes it with a small poof of black energy.

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "How long will he be like that?" She asked, looking at Cole. He was so short now and kind of adorable.

message 16: by Cole (new)

"He should be like this for a few hours." Thanatos says as he walks towards Kaosu and says. "Excuse us." He then Teleports away taking Kaosu with him. Leaving Cole with a scowl on his face still.

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Marissa shook out her hands and the gauntlets returned to gloves. "So should we keep going or take a rain check?" She asked, trying not to laugh. He was pouting!

message 18: by Cole (new)

"Baka." he says reffering to kaosu he as continues to pout at the fact he is in his child body. "Lets keep going before anyone else decides to show up." he says still pouting as he walks down the hall.

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa She stifled a giggle and continued walking. "Okay." She said.

message 20: by Cole (new)

Cole thought for a moment and looked into his shirt before smiling slightly.

message 21: by Melissa (new)

Melissa She noticed him and got a strange expression on her face, not quite sure what he was doing.

message 22: by Cole (new)

"This was when I had no scars." He says with a smile as he looks over at her with a kid like grin.

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Oh." She said, relieved it wasn't something weird.

message 24: by Cole (new)

Though Cole started to grow back to normal size as after a few moments he was back to normal. "Well scars or not I still prefer this version." He says as he straightened his shirt and hit his chest a bit to find that his physique had fully returned.

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "You were a cute kid." She said though she preferred the older version as well.

message 26: by Cole (new)

"So what do you want to do now?" He says as he looks back over and into her eyes.

message 27: by Melissa (new)

Melissa She looked out a nearby window and saw that it was dark. "It's getting late, maybe we should head back to our dorms." She said reluctantly.

message 28: by Cole (new)

"Shall I walk you back to your dorm, or do you want to hang out at my place for a bit?." He says as he looks out the window then back at her.

message 29: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "I think I should go back to my dorm." She said, torn between wanting to hang out longer and want to make sure she had all her homework done before classes the next day. It really was getting late so classes won out, she'd been with Cole all day after all.

message 30: by Cole (new)

"Well I will still walk you back to your dorm." He smiles as he goes over to the door they entered through.

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Thanks." She said, smiling back at him.

message 32: by Cole (new)

"Now I don't have a key for the girls dorm so we will have to walk a bit." He says as he uses a key to head out to the school grounds.

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "That's okay." She said and walked with him through the doorway.

message 34: by Cole (new)

(To the school exterior)

message 35: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (Yep)