Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive (BOTM) > Cinder Discussion Thread

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarbi (last edited May 01, 2014 08:43AM) (new)

Sarbi | 173 comments Here you can talk about Cinder our group reads winner, just beware those of you who haven´t read it(if it´s a major spoiler please hide it so other people have the choice) if you haven´t read it. Have fun posting you thoughts, likes, favorite characters, non favorite etc.

message 2: by Vera (new)

Vera M. I really loved this book. Such an interesting spin on a Cinderella story.

message 3: by Sarbi (new)

Sarbi | 173 comments It was awesome and it just keeps getting better!

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Basile (ahunsicker) | 280 comments I finished this a few days ago and loved it! I love the random references to Cinderella! I've started the next book in the series!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I started this book yesterday night and I'm almost done with it.

I don't normally read this kind of books but I heard alot of good thing about this series so I started it. I fell in love with this book.

(view spoiler)

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (tennylle76) | 59 comments I wasn't sure what to think of this book when I started it (in April), and I almost put it down for good until it was voted as the group read. I am glad I read it, though! I actually really enjoyed it and will be reading the next one in the series.

message 7: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgb80) | 8 comments I recently went through this series, so far, and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Fairytale retellings? Love them. Fairytale with a cyborg twist? Wasn't so sure about that. But, I think this was done really well. It was mixed up enough to make it its own, in unexpected ways, yet you can easily find the Cinderella in it.

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan Krafcheck | 10 comments I just started the book today and glad to see the high ratings it's getting.