The City in Stone (The Book of Elementals, #3) The City in Stone discussion

Time to Digitally Publish through Amazon!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new) - added it

Mark Cronan The world of publishing has changed since 2003 when Ms. Eisenstein first tried to publish this novel. You don't need a professional publisher to get it out there, and get this - the statistics now say you'd make more money if you didn't use a professional publisher, and see more overall success.

I highly recommend you read the recent report by Hugh Howey on the subject. The numbers don't lie. I know it's hard to challenge your assumptions, but just give it a read before dismissing the idea.

http://authorearnings.com/the-report

Please, consider the possibility of self-publishing this digitally through Amazon. I think you'd do very well using that route, and your three Elementals books would catch on quick as you garnered a new generation of readers who are used to finding new books that way.

message 2: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Erwin I would pay triple figures to read this. I've re-read the first two till the bindings came apart, then contacted Ms Eisenstein and bought them both in hardback directly from her.

Self-publish, or contact Baen, or something... but these books need to be back out there, and the third needs to get published.

message 3: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy I would love to see The City in Stone published and available as an ebook. PLEASE consider self-publishing. Your fans await. :)

message 4: by Kriegen (new)

Kriegen Please self-publish this, your fans would really appreciate.