Book Trailers - Check Them Out! discussion

Fan Made Trailers > Collide by Gail McHugh *18+ (mature content)*

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥Laura♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ (last edited May 01, 2014 08:09AM) (new)

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥Laura♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ | 7 comments Wished the book was a good as the trailor! That was good :)

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna | 3463 comments Mod
Really!!??
I haven't read this but trailer does look steamy.
Guess I'll pass on it then. Thanks Laura :)

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥Laura♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ | 7 comments Donna wrote: "Really!!??
I haven't read this but trailer does look steamy.
Guess I'll pass on it then. Thanks Laura :)"

It started off so well.I quickly though became frustrated. The herione turned into a simpering hot mess. Reading this one I did have the understanding she would struggle with who she should go to...but OMG Donna!!! Dillion was a DOUCHEBAG...there should have been no hestitation. But oh noooo....the whole book had to be " I love him, I don't love him" BLECH!!! I say!! I barely stomached finishing it.

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria | 712 comments I think some fans make book trailers just to put David Gandy in it. LOL.
I'm not complaining, he is extremely handsome!! ; )

message 6: by Kelle (new)

Kelle (kelleanne) YES Dillion was a Douchebag!!! I swear everybody cried in this book, drove me insane!!!!

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥Laura♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ | 7 comments Maria wrote: "I think some fans make book trailers just to put David Gandy in it. LOL.
I'm not complaining, he is extremely handsome!! ; )"

He IS everyone's book boyfriend image isn't he!!! And, nope, I am not complaining either :) He's nummy.

message 8: by Terri (new)

Terri Wow! A great trailer! I'm not a romance fan, but more like that could give me the urge to try one!

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥Laura♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ | 7 comments Terri wrote: "Wow! A great trailer! I'm not a romance fan, but more like that could give me the urge to try one!"

Stick with the trailor on this one! lol. Book was awful. Would feel sad for you if this is what you decided to try out for your 1st time :)