The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte follows Suze and Lewis into the room. She yawns softly and sits in the first chair she sees.

Kara begins to stir "Mommy? Daddy?" She murmurs.

message 2: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Suze sat down on the couch in her dad's room and then curled up with Jezebelle and a blanket.

Lewis walked in with Kara and gently set her on the bed as she started to stir. "Mommy is over there Kara." He reassured her softly.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara yawns "Otay..." She curls up again an falls back to sleep quickly.

Charlotte smiles tiredly and cradles Colton. She could barely keep her eyes open. "Well crap... I'm going to have to buy a new house." She murmurs.

Jezebelle sleeps peacefully.

message 4: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis stroked Kara's hair as she slept and looked over at Charlotte. "I'll help you sort everything out later." He promised. "Just get a decent sleep first."

Suze yawned and watched Jezebelle sleep as Charlotte and her dad talked. She was tired but wasn't ready to sleep yet.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte nods. "Alright, I'll go to the guest room next door." She says, slowly standing up. She didnt want to intrude so much on Lewis's room and take it from him.

message 6: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "You don't need to do that." Lewis told Charlotte as she stood up. "Take the bed. Please." He stood up and walked over to her. "It'll be colder in the guest rooms." He pointed out softly.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte bites her lip "Well... Okay. But wake me after a couple hours, okay?" She asks, wondering what to do with Colton and Jezebelle. She didn't have a bassinet or crib for them to sleep in.

message 8: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "Okay." Lewis nodded and kissed Charlotte's cheek. "I'll take Colton for you if you want." He offered. "I think you've lost Jezebelle to Suze though." He chuckled quietly as he looked over at the their two girls on the couch together.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte giggles. "Thank you... And I do believe you're right." She smiles over at Suze and Jezebelle. They did look cute together. She gently hands Colton over and kisses Lewis's cheek.

message 10: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis took Colton and cradled him in his arms. "Of course I'm right." He said playfully and winked at Charlotte. "Go get some sleep before you pass out where you stand." He kissed her nose lightly.

message 11: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte laughs softly "Yes dear." She kisses Lewis's cheek again then climbs in bed with Kara and soon falls asleep.

Colton grunts and makes a face, then relaxes and grins. Soon the stench of poop wafts from his diaper.

message 12: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((That is gross. That is grooooossss!! XD))

Lewis smiled at Charlotte and watched her fall asleep then turned his attention to Colton. "That's gross dude." He told him as he carried him out of the bedroom to change him.

message 13: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Lol XD I couldn't resist!!!!))

Colton giggles cutely up at Lewis, not understanding a single word said.

message 14: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Evidently. ;) XD))

Lewis chuckled and walked into the bathroom. He quickly changed Colton and then smiled at him.

message 15: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Sorry that I haven't been too active lately. I've been busy :/))

Colton smiles toothlessly and yawns cutely. He was an adorable little baby boy.

message 16: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((It's okay! :D))

Lewis smiled back at Colton. "Are you tired?" He asked the baby boy softly.

message 17: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Colton giggles, still clueless as to what Lewis was saying. He yawns again, confirming Lewis's question without words.

message 18: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis chuckled and lifted Colton back into his arms. He carried him through to his bedroom and sat down in the rocking chair he had from when Suze was little.

message 19: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Colton slowly drifts off to sleep in Lewis's arms, or to be more precise, the man who he was identifying as his father.

((Skip?))

message 20: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Yeeeeep! :3))

Suze hadn't slept well so she hadn't woken up before everyone else. She still held Jezebelle in her arms and she watched her sister as she slept.

Lewis snores as he slept in the not very comfortable wooden chair. Colton lay securely in his arms.

message 21: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte slowly wakes up. She sits up in Lewis's bed, immediately feeling guilty when she sees him in the uncomfortable. She gets up and kisses his cheek. "Lew, you can have your bed back." She says softly.

Kara wakes up and whines a little. "Daaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy?"

message 22: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis woke up when Charlotte kissed his cheek. "Hmm?" He muttered groggily. He yawned and sat forward in the chair. "Oh it's fine. I've slept here before." He told Charlotte and kissed her nose. He looked over at Kara and smiled.

message 23: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte chuckles and looks over at Kara. "Hand me Colton and I'll hold him while you take care of her." She offers, happy.

Kara starts crying suddenly.

message 24: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "Okay dear." Lewis said and handed Charlotte her son. He got up quickly and went to Kara's side. "What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked her as he stroked her hair.

message 25: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte takes Colton and sits in the rocking chair, looking over at Kara with concern. Had she had another bad dream? This wasn't good.

Kara sniffles and clings to Lewis, "I-I had a b-bad dream Daddy...." She stutters out as she cries.

message 26: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis pulled Kara into his lap and held her close. "It was just a dream." He kissed the top of her head and wiped her face. "Can you tell me what it was about?" He asked her gently.

message 27: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara sniffles and snuggles into Lewis. "Th-the monsters. They were hurting you and Mommy. B-but they were different m-monsters this time." She replies.

Charlotte frowns, could Kara....? No, it couldn't be possible. Clairvoyance was so rare a trait....

message 28: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis looked over at Charlotte. What did that mean? "It was just a bad dream sweetie." He promised though he wasn't sure if that was true or not anymore. "No monsters are going to hurt you."

message 29: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte bites her lip and shrugs, rocking with Colton. She would have to tell Lewis sooner or l- she sees a vision. Her and Lewis facing a demon, or actually a few demons.... She shakes her head and whispers "No...."

Kara sniffles "Th-they're going to h-hurt you and Mommy...." She replies, still crying a little.

Jezebelle wakes up and starts crying.

message 30: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis frowned. "Charlotte?" He asked, still hugging Kara. "What is it?" He looked between the girls confused. He gave Kara his attention again and wiped her tears.

Suze looked down at Jezebelle and shushed her. "It's okay Jez. You're okay." She cooed and got up. She walked around the room rocking Jez gently.

message 31: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte sighs and bites her lip "Well... It might be difficult to believe but... I'm clairvoyant and I think that Kara might be too." She admits.

Kara starts crying even more "I don't want my dreams to be real Mama!!" She whimpers "I don't want you and Daddy to her hurt!"

Jez cries even louder, her sensitive ears irritated by Kara's crying.

message 32: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis nodded slowly taking this in. "Oh... Okay." He bit his lip. "It's okay Kara sweetie. No one is going to get hurt. I won't let anyone hurt your mommy." He promised and rocked her gently.

Suze groaned and walked out the room. The rest of them could deal with it. Jezebelle wasn't happy in there so she left.

message 33: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara slowly begins to calm down with Lewis's reassurances. "D-do you promise Daddy?" She asks softly, her eyes big and innocent.

Charlotte sighs and watches Suze leave. "Yeah, I know it might be hard to accept..." She admits, biting her lip again.

Jezebelle quiets down and coos softly.

message 34: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "I promise." Lewis said and held up his pinkie finger for Kara. "Pinkie swear?" He asked her softly. "It's not that. I just didn't expect it. That's all." He told Charlotte.

Suze walked away from the room before leaning against the wall and slumping to the floor. She felt so lost and lonely. "Hey baby." She murmured to Jez.

message 35: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara smiles a little and hooks her pinkie into Lewis's "O-okay Daddy..." She snuggles into him and sighs.

Charlotte sets Colton in Kara's arms "Here sweetie. Colton wanted to see you." She looks at Lewis "Im going to check on Suze, okay?" She tells him.

message 36: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis kissed Kara's pinkie and winked at her. He put his arm around both her and Colton as Charlotte placed the boy in Kara's arms. "Okay love." He nodded and gave Charlotte a quick kiss on her cheek.

Suze rocked Jezebelle even though she wasn't the one crying. She heard footsteps coming from the bedroom so Suze quickly wiped her eyes and put a smile on her face.

message 37: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara squeals in excitement and looks down at Colton. "Hi Co-co!" She giggles and look up at Lewis suddenly "Am I holding him right Daddy?"

Charlotte sits beside Suze and pulls her into her lap, careful of Jezebelle "Oh honey, what's wrong?" She asks with concern, stroking Suze's cheek in a motherly way.

message 38: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis moved Kara's hand over a little bit and then nodded. "Yep you are." He said with a wide smile. "Make sure you support his head though."

Suze put her head on Charlotte's shoulder. "Nothing. I'm okay." She said quietly. "I just left because Jezebelle didn't like all the noise." She explained.

message 39: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara nods excitedly "Okay!" She makes sure to support Colton's head like Daddy had said. He was heavy!

Charlotte nods and strokes Suze's hair "Yes, but is that why you were crying?" She asks perceptively. She was after all a mother, she knew something more was bothering Suze.

message 40: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "Are you okay?" Lewis asked Kara chuckling softly. He brushed back some of her hair gently.

Suze shrugged. "I wasn't crying." She whispered even though she obviously had been. She cradled Jezebelle in her arms as she leant against Charlotte.

message 41: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara giggles and nods "Co-co is just really heavy!" She explains, talking about Colton with the nickname she had dubbed him.

Charlotte chuckles and keeps stroking Suze's hair. "Sweetheart, I may only have 7 years of experience, but I can tell that you were crying." She says, kissing her forehead sweetly "You can trust me.

message 42: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis chuckled and put his hands over Kara's so that Colton wasn't so heavy for her. "How's that now?" He asked.

Suze looked up at Charlotte and shrugged. "I don't know what's wrong." She whispered and rubbed her eyes. "I'm so tired and fed up with everything. But I don't know why." She hid her face in Charlotte's hair.

message 43: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara smiles brightly "Thats much better Daddy!" She replies happily, snuggling into Lewis.

Charlotte chuckles and strokes Suze's hair gently. "We all get that way sometimes honey. Just let it all out and you'll feel better." She promises.

message 44: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis smiled widely. "Good." He said and kissed the top of Kara's head. "How are you feeling now?" He asked softly.

Suze nodded slowly. "Okay." She whispered and sniffed quietly. "Maybe later." She sighed.

message 45: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara giggles softly "Im much better Daddy." She replies happily, looking up at Lewis with love.

Charlotte nods "Im always here when you need to talk." She promises Suze "I may not have given birth to you, but you are my daughter now and I'm proud to say that."

message 46: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "Are you hungry or anything?" Lewis asked Kara, looking down at her with eyes full of love and caring.

Suze smiled at Charlotte. "Thank you." She whispered and hugged her tightly. She didn't know what else to say because she still wasn't ready to start calling Charlotte mum, no matter how close they got and she felt guilty because of that.

message 47: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara giggles and nods "Yep. I am hungry." She replies happily, having lost interest in her little brother.

Charlotte smiles and hugs Suze back, careful of Jezebelle. "And don't feel guilty for not calling me you mum, honey." She strokes Suze's hair again. "I had a stepmom once too. And I never called her my mum either, I just wasn't comfortable with it." She admits.

message 48: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "Shall we go down to the kitchen to see what there is to eat?" Lewis asked Kara, still helping her hold Colton.

Suze nodded. "Really?" She asked and bit her lip. "So you don't mind?" She looked up at Charlotte. She relaxed and let the tension and stress leave her body.

message 49: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara giggles and nods "Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" She says, bouncing excitedly.

Charlotte smiles "I don't mind one bit." She kisses Suze's forehead. "Yes I would love to be called your mom, but I understand why you don't want to."

message 50: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis chuckled. "Careful Kara." He said softly. "You don't want to hurt your brother." He tapped her nose. "Let's go get some food."

Suze smiled back at Charlotte. "Okay. Thanks Charlotte." She said and hugged her again, keeping Jezebelle out of the way so she wouldn't be squished.

« previous 1