The Lost Challenges discussion

Archives - Newsletters > May Newsletter

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H | 3938 comments

New Members
A BIG welcome to all our new members! Bringing us to a total of 509 members. Be sure to visit our Welcome to the Group thread and introduce yourselves!

Group Reads
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare
Beautiful Disaster Discussion thread is HERE
Sea of Shadow Discussion thread is HERE
Breaking Point Discussion thread is HERE

Birthdays

5th Southpaw
10th Dana
21st Lisa
22nd JenniferJ
22nd Angel **Book Junkie**
25th ~♥ Kat ♥~

Monthly Challenges
Judge a Book by It's Cover
Scattergories
Easy as 1,2,3
Ducks in a Row (2 month mini-challenge)

Farewell
It is with great sadness that we announce that Dawn (Kat N Hat) is stepping down as moderator. Thanks for all your time and dedication. We wish you much happiness and many great reads.

Thanks for being part of our group,
Lizz & Jennifer

message 2: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t  | 2046 comments Happy birthday May babies.

Sorry to see you step away Dawn, I hope you'll still be round for the fun.

thanks ladies for always taking care of us.

message 3: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1880 comments Take it easy Dawn, I really enjoyed this group with you! Hope you are still around

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) I miss you all! I haven't been on in a few weeks, but I had to check in I finished my first book in over a month yesterday. It felt so nice.

message 5: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t  | 2046 comments Dawn (Kat N Hat) wrote: "I miss you all! I haven't been on in a few weeks, but I had to check in I finished my first book in over a month yesterday. It felt so nice."

hey lady, you're missed. Hope life isn't being too cruel and sucking all your joy away.

message 6: by Katya (new)

Katya Dawn (Kat N Hat) wrote: "I miss you all! I haven't been on in a few weeks, but I had to check in I finished my first book in over a month yesterday. It felt so nice."

Sure will miss your dedication and hard work. You made games fun to play and was always fair. We will miss you.