UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > Books for May 2014

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I posted an invite to join the group on Amazon yesterday afternoon with an incentive that one new member would get to select a May book. In a few minutes I will email the winner and later today I will put the May books up!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments *holds breath*

message 3: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments That was a real successful thread in the zoo, eh?

message 4: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 7680 comments I up voted everyones comments but yes, there seems to be a lot of meanness over there still. :-(

message 5: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments THat's what I meant by the way, all the downvotes. Must just be a load of trolls left over there

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Looks like only the trolls are left. Taking great delight in being nasty to anyone who dares to poke their nose in.

They can have it.

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments I was rather flattered that after two years the trolls still took the time to no vote me even though they seem to have finally been silenced.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I thought the little bun fight was charming. Just like old times.