Backstory discussion

Games > Choose: This or That?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The user below would choose any from the decision I would now set upon, and then ask another question. The cycle goes on. :)
Example:
User1: Gloves or scarves?
User2: Scarves.
Lilies or dandelions?

Like this. Get it?
Here, I'll start--

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Heels or wedges?

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 187 comments Um....heels?

Death by chocolate cake or Better than Sex cake?

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) death by chocolate. What the heck is the second one?? I honestly don't wanna know... ._.

Math or science?

message 5: by Kay [Angel] (new)

Kay [Angel] | 57 comments Green.

Soccer or Football?

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 187 comments Raven wrote: "death by chocolate. What the heck is the second one?? I honestly don't wanna know... ._.

Math or science?"

It isn't better than sex, but they say it is...that is the name of it.

(SEX is great in my opinion and nothing can be better than that except sex and no risk of having children.)]

OMG!!! I can't choose either of those becuase I'm colour blind...I guess green...lol

Burning Rhododendron (Which causes hallucinations and sickness when fumes are inhaled can create internal bleeding and intense vomiting and symptoms have even been known to cause death in the more severe cases.) or Boiling and devouring Jimson Weed (It is a powerful hallucinogen and deliriant, which is used spiritually & medicinal for the intense visions it produces and numbness. The effects occur thirty minutes after digestion and can last for up up to two weeks after which should the mind not be permanently damaged it will cause possible death. AKA One really awesome trip and one really bad come off.)

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 187 comments nope

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 187 comments American Soccer

Burning Rhododendron (Which causes hallucinations and sickness when fumes are inhaled can create internal bleeding and intense vomiting and symptoms have even been known to cause death in the more severe cases.) or Boiling and devouring Jimson Weed (It is a powerful hallucinogen and deliriant, which is used spiritually & medicinal for the intense visions it produces and numbness. The effects occur thirty minutes after digestion and can last for up up to two weeks after which should the mind not be permanently damaged it will cause possible death. AKA One really awesome trip and one really bad come off.)

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 187 comments ikr

message 10: by JustLetMeRead (new)

JustLetMeRead | 27 comments Hugged by a monkey or cuddling with a zebra?

message 11: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
MONKEY

message 12: by JustLetMeRead (new)

JustLetMeRead | 27 comments A life without music or a life without books?

message 13: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
Ooo such a hard choice....can I make my own music? like with my mouth an fingers?

message 14: by JustLetMeRead (new)

JustLetMeRead | 27 comments Hmm...I guess not just like all music in general including your own

message 15: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
give up music I'm sorry but I love books too much

message 16: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Go on a $5,000 shopping spree in NYC or go to a concert of your favorite band/singer(s)

message 17: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
shopping lol

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) swimming lessons or swim on your own time?

message 19: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
own time
Mickey D's or bk

message 20: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) I guess Mcdonalds.

Have one best friend or a lot of good friends

message 21: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
one best friend

message 22: by JustLetMeRead (new)

JustLetMeRead | 27 comments Be stuck in a room with the person you hate the most(or just find annoying) or be stuck in a room that has nothing inside making you bored

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Be stuck in a room with the person I hate the most(or just find annoying). At least I'd be able to get some good non-boring fights out of it.

Book or kindle?

message 24: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
book. love the "turning page" feel

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too but we can't afford buying so many books and we don't have the space. I've got a kindle now but I miss books! :(

message 26: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
aw that really sux...try nailing two by fours on a blank wall that way you have a shelf but doesn't take up floor space

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL :)

message 28: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
hey it works ;)

mobile goodreads or desktop

message 29: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
desktop

phone alarm clocks or digital?