Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2) Perfection discussion

aloof and snarky heroine?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diyah (new)

Diyah Hasanah Can someone recommed me a book with aloof heroine? Any kind of hero is fine, but I'm tired reading about a heroine who falls in love at first sight. I want a heroine that doesn't give a crap about the hero and he has to work to get her attention. Snarky heroine is so welcome.
Ah, and no Historical Romance, I got tired reading 'My Lord' thing.

Megan Give Penny Reid a try. Beauty and the Mustache is my favorite and might be right up your ally...she's clueless due to her personal issues that the hero is into her. Neanderthal Seeking... books are another group that fits by Penny as well.
Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4; Winston Brothers, #0.5) by Penny Reid Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1) by Penny Reid

Here are some others that may fit your request....
More Than Water (More Than Water, #1) by Renee Ericson Imperfect Chemistry (Imperfect, #1) by Mary Frame Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon

Jane Zav Try Practice makes perfect by Julie James, or Celeb crush by Nicole Christie. The heroine in celeb crush borders on cray-cray but had me laughing. Penny Reid rocks too. Meghan March is ace, try Beneath this ink.

Anya How about the Hating Game? It was fun
Hyde and Seek
Never Been Kissed - heroine was snarky and fantastic
At any price series - heroine nerdy and snarky
You may also want to look at love-hate lists, that usually has some similar hero works for it