.❤YA Lovers❤ discussion

TV Shows/Movies > The Walking Dead

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) My favorite show of all time (besides how I met your mother).

The last episode was crazy. I'm almost positive it's s cannibalistic colony.

Thoughts?

message 2: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) I know, I just don't see how they are gonna get out of this one. I mean Carol and Tyrese are still free but I'm not too sure they can take this psychos out.

How did u feel about Lizzy? I was like omg this little girl is crazy! I thought she was going to smother Judith in an earlier episode. I felt so sad that she did that to her own sister!

And what do u feel about Beth and Daryl? I like the thing going in between them. It's cute. Where do u think she is?

message 3: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) Didn't Beth get kidnapped in that car? I'm not sure who took her though.

And it was really sad when Merle died because if Daryl's reaction. That killed me. And I wasn't too sad about Andrea because she was stubborn and that girl got around lol. But she was pretty tough towards the end.

I am sad that Herschel died. That made me hate the governor even more than I already did.

Can you believe Rick tore that guys throat out? That was so gross!

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I've just finished season 2 - I need to see season 3! :)

message 5: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) Oh no! Don't read this comments! Major spoilers. Ah I'm sorry!

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I've already been spoilered by other friends that have kept up with it on tv...and I read the comics! :)

message 7: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) Oh lol in that case carry on.

How do u feel the comics compare to the show?

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire From what I've been able to watch so far I would say the show is diverging more from the comics as it goes on, which I do kind of like - I'm glad it's not exactly the same. I like to be surprised and some things in the series work better on screen than on the page or better on the page than they do the screen. I was wondering what they'd do with Shane! I think I preferred his fate more on the show than in the comics - allowed them to kill two birds with one stone there! :)

message 9: by Aisha (last edited May 30, 2014 06:39AM) (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) What happened to Shane in the comics? I bought both compendiums for my mom but I have yet to read all of them yet :(

message 10: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 28 comments Carl shot shane in the comics because he was about to shoot. Totally disliked shane in the comics but LOVED him in the show.

message 11: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) You liked him in the show?
I liked him but he was so wicked. But he looked like an angel compared to the Governor lol

message 12: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 28 comments loved him in the show he made me laugh jon bernthal was so enjoyable to watch as shane. Governor was a hot hot mess but I heard newcomer negan is supposed to be even worse.

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Jayda wrote: "loved him in the show he made me laugh jon bernthal was so enjoyable to watch as shane. Governor was a hot hot mess but I heard newcomer negan is supposed to be even worse."

I liked Shane a good deal more in the show, too. He's a bit more complex and gray than in the comics. :)

message 14: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 28 comments I know lauren and he was in the comics for less than 1 volume. Good thing I watched the show first then read the comics because I would have had low expectations for him.

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Jayda wrote: "I know lauren and he was in the comics for less than 1 volume. Good thing I watched the show first then read the comics because I would have had low expectations for him."

Like I mentioned in my earlier comment - I also preferred his fate on the show. Much better working those two elements together! :)

message 16: by Jayda (new)

Jayda | 28 comments Did anyone feel like someone's death was better in the comics than in the show?