so you like YA?! discussion

Book Haul!! > May Book Haul!!

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Today I bought No One's Angel

message 2: by Laura (last edited May 01, 2014 07:48PM) (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 76 comments I'm going to be buying these today

The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) by Wendy Higgins Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2) by Quinn Loftis Linked (Guardian, #2) by Heather Bowhay and Deadlands (The Healer Series, #2) by Kayla Jo

I always have to buy books in large amounts spaced way apart... no idea why!

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) | 189 comments Yessshhhh Tog and CoM!!!!! <33

message 4: by Xandra (Literary Legionnaire) (last edited May 14, 2014 08:57AM) (new)

Xandra (Literary Legionnaire) (literary-legionnaire) Bought:

Planning to Buy:

message 5: by Book-bean (last edited May 04, 2014 07:56AM) (new)

Book-bean | 5 comments Reserved for my May Haul!

to be bought:
The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel Rebel (international edition) by Amy Tintera Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3) by Anna Banks MILA 2.0 Renegade by Debra Driza Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3) by Emmy Laybourne Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures, #1) by Kami Garcia

message 6: by Lana (new)

Lana (intentional-or-not) I dint buy anything this month :/
But I'm planning to get
Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

message 7: by Shadowhunter's Library (last edited May 04, 2014 08:47AM) (new)

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 36 comments I have bought only one book this month so far:
Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi
and I only have one book I plan on getting physically, and it is:
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare
shocking i know

message 8: by Lu (new)

Lu Gualdieri (lugualdieri) | 6 comments I still haven't bought anything, but tonight I'm going to the bookstore to see what they've got for me ;)
I'm hoping to get The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell , and I'm hoping for more, but I'm kind of broke already, so I'll have to restrain myself =S

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments I actually just bought some new books last night!

I bought...

Destined (House of Night #9)

Dare You To by Katie McGarry (Pushing the Limits #2)

Beastly (Deluxe Edition) by Alex Flinn

And

A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve

message 10: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I just got Breakable Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2) by Tammara Webber

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments I have Ten Tiny Breaths! I really want to read it!

message 12: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Just got The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass !

message 13: by Lu (new)

Lu Gualdieri (lugualdieri) | 6 comments Riya wrote: "Just got The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass!"

Oh my god! I want it so bad!! But here in argentina it comes waaaay later and only in spanish =(

message 14: by Lu (new)

Lu Gualdieri (lugualdieri) | 6 comments I recently bought Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs and Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1) by Fiona Paul

message 15: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Lucy wrote: "Riya wrote: "Just got The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass!"

Oh my god! I want it so bad!! But here in argentina it comes waaaay later and only in spanish =("

Awww I'm sorry Lucy that sucks :(

message 16: by Lu (new)

Lu Gualdieri (lugualdieri) | 6 comments Riya wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Riya wrote: "Just got The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass!"

Oh my god! I want it so bad!! But here in argentina it comes waaaay later and only in spanish =("

Awww I'm sorry Lucy that sucks :("

Yeah, it does. But a friend of mine bought the ebook so I borrowed from her and I'`m reading it now. I don't like ebooks, but at least I get to know what happens

message 17: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments I just got Dare You To! It arrived in the mail today! Also Hannah I was wondering are we going to read Crossing the Line and Breaking the Rules as well?? I know Breaking the Rules is a continuation of Echo and Noah's story :)

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments Okay awesome! :)

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I bought:
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) by Moira Young The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) by Patrick Ness Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder
today for €1 each!! :D

I'm also planning on getting
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

message 20: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Krivinchuk (hkrivin1) So far I have bought:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) by Stieg Larsson

message 21: by ☆Joycedale☆ (last edited May 14, 2014 09:15AM) (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Just got My Clarity and Ash to Steele on sale for kindle

message 23: by Rachel , The Confidant <3 (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 789 comments Mod
CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE <3

Xandra (Literary Legionnaire) (literary-legionnaire) Take Me On <3

I need to read the second and third one still, but I LOVE LOVE LOVED Pushing the Limits

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 36 comments I got this book
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
about a week ago and I really want to read it!

message 26: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 131 comments The Book Thief by Markus Zusak , Looking for Alaska by John Green , City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare (pre-order)

message 27: by Melissa (new)

Melissa McFadden | 1 comments We had Chris Crutcher speak at the high school I teach at. I bought four of his autographed books.
King of the Mild Frontier
Deadline
Whale Talk
And one other...

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily | 12 comments I've bought Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) by Jenny Han

message 29: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 131 comments Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson and The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner (B&N movie cover yay)

message 30: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Just got Take Me On So excited!

message 31: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Krivinchuk (hkrivin1) I also just bought Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Naughts & Crosses (Noughts & Crosses, #1) by Malorie Blackman The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) by Carrie Ryan

message 32: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments Hannah: Vampire Academy is my favorite young adult series! I hope you enjoy it! :)

message 33: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments I bought Just One Night by Gayle Forman today and couldn't put it down! I finished it in about an hour ish lol

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I got some extra books... I really went on a book buying spree this month :/

Magic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Fire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Storm Glass (Glass, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Sea Glass (Glass, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Spy Glass (Glass, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas

message 35: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments I love book buying sprees! I just don't like how empty they make my wallet! lol

message 36: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments I just bought City of Heavenly Fire by Casandra Clare and Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry :D

Thank you Barnes and Noble for coupons!

message 37: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Meghan wrote: "I bought Just One Night by Gayle Forman today and couldn't put it down! I finished it in about an hour ish lol"

How was it?!?!?!? :D

message 39: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (newfacesandplaces) | 1582 comments Riya: I loved it! I can't say enough good things about it. If you were someone who really wanted to see what happened to Allyson and Willem it's perfect for you!

message 40: by Emily (new)

Emily | 12 comments I got the kindle edition of Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2) by Jessica Park

message 42: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Meghan wrote: "Riya: I loved it! I can't say enough good things about it. If you were someone who really wanted to see what happened to Allyson and Willem it's perfect for you!"

Great!! I can't wait to read it :D