What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. I'm looking for the title of a book I read when I was younger...it included a young teenage boy who is thrown into a fantasy world and ends up training as a white night to defeat te evil army(sorry this is really vague)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 2 comments I read this book about 6 years ago...it was about a boy who enters a world in which his grandfather is kinda connected to, he trains with these highly trained white nights and then goes into fighting a dark army that highly out numbers them. Hopefully this is enough info for someone to help me

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2358 comments Jacob, can you give any more information on the 'feel' of the book? That is, was it more fantasy, or more military/adventure, or more science fiction? Do you recall anything about the dark army -- was it just generic baddies or was there a Big Bad in charge of them? At the time you read the book was it a new release or an older book? Was it geared towards young adults or more of an adult book? Do you recall any other characters -- friends, enemies, love interests?

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 2 comments It was definitely a fantasy. The closest thing I can think of to it would be lord of te rings. It was geared towards young adults I believe. The main plot line is basically two different big groups of people fighting for allies before the war which eventually wages before the two. I can't remember any of the names of chareacters.. Maybe Eden/Ethan , something starting with a g

message 4: by Rafi (new)

Rafi Snowden | 101 comments Long shot, but maybe Changeling by Roger Zelazny?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Jacob, are you still looking for this?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Changeling (other topics)