The Booklanders discussion

UoA Book club

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thebookstronaut) | 8 comments Just out of curiosity, is anyone here a part of the UoA book club? :)

message 2: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (ange_laban) | 9 comments No unfortunately not :( I'm a working gal

message 3: by Agnieszka (new)

Agnieszka | 5 comments Neither, I just finished my degree actually :/

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (Bookworm Boutique) (bookwormboutique) | 95 comments Mod
I used to be! But I'm no longer at Uni :c

message 5: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (yxmln) | 1 comments no, I'm still in high school

message 6: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Gartside (daysoflostreading89) | 2 comments sadly no. I go to AUT instead, and not sure if they have a book club :/

message 7: by Luke (last edited Mar 20, 2016 01:25AM) (new)

Luke (lukiep) No, I don't attend AU; I'm at AUT . . . though I wouldn't mind if they had a book club. (Note to self: read what I have written before I post it!)

message 8: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (ange_laban) | 9 comments Luke and Darlene you guys can totally start up a book club. I wasn't aware of one when I was there. AuSM should be able to tell you if there is and if there isn't, they can help you set one up...as a suggestion. You can totally disregard what I'm saying as well lol

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (thebookstronaut) | 8 comments Luke wrote: "No, I don't attend AU; I'm at AUT . . . though I wouldn't mind if they had a book club. (Note to self: read what I have written before I post it!)"

Darlene wrote: "sadly no. I go to AUT instead, and not sure if they have a book club :/"

Pretty sure you guys can still join the UoA one, it's run solely by students so you don't have to go to UoA to be able to join, could be wrong but I know some clubs have students from AUT :)
Or you could start your own one too!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Darlene and Luke, are either of you at the Shore Campus?? Because I would love to start a book club with you if so!!