YA Lovers discussion

Introductions > Introduce yourself :)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurajayne74) Hi everyone!
My names Laura, I'm Australian and I'm a second year university (college) student studying sociology and public health. Always been a big reader from a young age. Whenever I'm not studying, I'm probably reading. Too many books to choose as a favourite but I'm really into dystopian and psychological thrillers at the moment ☺️

message 2: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 3 comments Hi :) my name is Vanessa, I am 23 years old, I live in Panama (the country, not the city in Florida) so my first language is Spanish (sorry if my writing skills are not so good). I finished unoversity in 2014 and now I am doing my flight training (to be a commercial pilot).

Like Laura I can't choose just 1 book or serie but I really like fantasy, dystopian and lately I am also reading sci-fi.

message 3: by Bibi (new)

Bibi van Leeuwen Hiii!
My name is Bibi.
Dutch girl who loves to read❤️.
I read fantasy, contemporary, paranormal, dystopian the most (only ya books XD)
I don't really have a favourite series, but I really like the lux series and the hunger games trilogie.
I feel like I'm the only one who didn't grew up with the Harry Potter series... Still havn't read them (Don't hate me please XD), I really have to get to them.

Xx