Authors-Readers Connect discussion

Romance/Love > Self-Promo For Authors

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Kummer | 622 comments Mod
**If your book is in multiple genres, feel free to add it into both. Example: Paranormal Romance could be promoted in both the Horror/etc. folder and the Romance/Love folder**

**If your book doesn't fall into one of these folders and another must be created, please leave a note in the QUESTIONS FOR MODERATOR folder and I will add that genre asap**

In this folder, readers will come to find books for these genres. Feel free to self-promote your work in any reasonable way.

ONE RULE: Please only submit your promotions into the folders that actually coincide for your book. Example: Don't promote a Fantasy book in the Literary/Children's section.

Any promotions are allowed. Make a new thread for a free book giveaway your having, an author event coming up, anything of that sort. And direct your friends back to this group so even more people will see your promotions!!!

message 2: by Lana (new)

Lana Campbell | 14 comments Just in time for Christmas for all you vampire lovers out there. I am selling Forever and a Night on Ebay for just $2.50, less than my Amazon price. I am hoping for some reviews. If anyone is interested in getting it in exchange for a review swap let me know. In turn I'll purchase yours if price is similar.
Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282275370153?...

message 3: by Marlee (new)

Marlee Pagels | 3 comments Hey, all! My post-apocalyptic romance ALONG THE WINDING ROAD has a giveaway listed until September 8. It's for a paperback, but I'd be happy to personalize the autograph for any winners. :)

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh... Along the Winding Road by Marlee Pagels

message 4: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Cronin | 49 comments FREE just in time for Valentine's Day: Heart Shaped

Tired of long stemmed red roses, French lingerie, and diamond earrings? Treat yourself to Heart Shaped, a fun fast collection of short romances. Kindle or download to your device with free app.

Reviews welcomed: long, short and short short.

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 140 comments Just released the second book in my Cross of Ciaran series, entitled "The Book of Carraig". Ciaran has headed home to Ireland, but will he be able to confront his past and still manage to conceal his secret from Caitlin? Find out in "The Book of Carraig" available now on Amazon.