Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms, #3) Gathering Darkness discussion

Prince Ashur

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Lets talk about this foreign prince, that i'm getting bad vibes from and they are worse than the ones i'm getting from Lucia.

Jessica i agree, he has a very creepy feeling from him.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "i agree, he has a very creepy feeling from him."

finally someone agrees with me!

message 4: by Deedee (new) - added it

Deedee omg i sooooo agree hes soooo wierd it made me flinch eeekkkk!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Must kill before he ruins Nic innocence

message 6: by Betsy (new)

Betsy Sweeney Okay so here I go. Some people might bite my head off for this but.

I like him.

There I said it. It's refreshing to have a male character who isn't falling all over Cleo. (I mean she's supposed to be pretty but damn girl, that's quite a harem you got there.)

Also I always love it when an alternate sexuality appears in cannon. So the possibility of having a canonically homo/bi/pan sexual character has me grinning like a madwoman. Not that I don't already refuse to read the characters as straight and cis.But its always nice to have confirmation.

That being said, I don't think he's a good guy, but I don't think any of the characters are 'Good'. They all have specific morals and stick to them but can be viewed for other angles as immoral. That's what I love about this series, none of the characters are black or white, just varying shades of gray.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Betsy wrote: "Okay so here I go. Some people might bite my head off for this but.

I like him.

There I said it. It's refreshing to have a male character who isn't falling all over Cleo. (I mean she's supposed ..."

That's the only thing I like about him, but he will mess with Nic's brain

Frost Neona wrote: "Must kill before he ruins Nic innocence"

I agree with you. I kinda like Prince Ashur and i'm totally a Nic x Ashur shipper now. He manipulated Nic but in the end he proves that he is different from the other characters. He is not greedy but he's still cunning and sly. But i still liked him :) I've just finished Frozen Tides and i'm losing my mind right now