Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

Random > Clumsiness

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Well for all the people that no we I have waaay too many clumsy moments...so u might just get a good laugh out of this new topic :p

Share ur clumsy moments with us all so we can laugh WITH u hehehe!!!

Well to kick it off I would just like to say it really does hurt walking into a clothes line (no guys not the actual pole in the ground part the actual line itself!! I nearly strangled myself! Owies!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaha lols I'm always walking into things...I once walked into a wrought iron bird cage...and I wasn't texting just walking....u would probs enjoy the story Dave

So i was walking along with my mum, sister & her bf along an old town with all the antique shops. And I walked straight into a hanging wrought iron bird cage. That's not the funny bit ;) the funny bit is that even though I walked into and u heard the clunk from the other side of the road. I didn't stop...but just kept walking. Like seriously who does that?? It hurt like hell but I just kept walking lol.... Afterwards Nikita (my sister) told me that a young couple were walking by that saw it happen. Apparently the guy started laughing and his girlfriend hit him and told him to stop laughing. But he said I'm not laughing that she walked into it but the fact that she didn't even stop....ohh gosh how embarrassing. Least I cause amusement for the people around me hahaha

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I always trip over absolutely nothing.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah the air trips me all the time it's a game it likes to play with me!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The air likes to push me around.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2016 03:45PM) (new)

Daaavid!!! Your ex girlfriend is taking her anger out on us!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She better.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha u tell her Dave bc if its her she out to get me good

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha well then arent u just lucky...defying gravity or something are we??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha can you pass some off it along to me then bc I mustn't have a good hold on the earth...OR maybe im just currently walking upside down... in the rotation axis of the earth...now theres an interesting thought! :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yes it is a very interesting thought isnt it....maybe Australia is usually upside down more lols hence my clumsiness....im blaming it on that from now on! hehehe

Yeah i think thats all it is the gravitational pull but im no expert in the matter....hahaha.... anyone here no anything about earths rotations and how we remain walking upside down....bc frankly its a weird thought as Kitty said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

well thats why u are the one walking sideways and not topsy turvy...how is it that im walking upside down and dont even no it :p

hahahaha u funny girl stop twiddling ur hair otherwise u going to fall and lose ur gravity pull altogether. ;P

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha true true...just limit the hair flipping a wee bit :p

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha fine just dont give me puppy dog face u no how these charms work on me xD

keep with the hair flipping then :) just dont kill urself k?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oowwie I just sliced my thumb over a rusty Spring :( ouchies now it's awkward to text bc my thumb can't bend!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohh flying Jiminey crickets I nearly just fell out of my bed!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont no...I had a bunch years and years ago...do they last that long??? I put Detol on it (man that stung!!) I'm sure it'll b fine...but with the bandaid it's really hard to text bc my thumb can't bend lols...so I'm going at it one handed lols and its soo flippin slow!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think my bed must have shrunk in width bc I nearly fell off my bed again!!! Seriously!!! It shouldn't be that hard to stay on a bed!! Gosh K...ur so weird!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah it's King single

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Bc I'm flippin talented..thats y...I just went ri turn over and nearly rolled off...a king single only a bit wider then a single bed but it's as long as a queen bed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha lols...yeah that wouldn't b good to fall off!! I want a queen less chance of falling off but I'd probably find a way to manage it knowing me lols

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yep that's me accomplishing the seemingly impossible weird tasks ;) go me haha

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Bc I'm flippin talented..thats y...I just went ri turn over and nearly rolled off...a king single only a bit wider then a single bed but it's as long as a queen bed"

Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "I think my bed must have shrunk in width bc I nearly fell off my bed again!!! Seriously!!! It shouldn't be that hard to stay on a bed!! Gosh K...ur so weird!!!"

Ahahahhahaahaha!!! Lol. Not in any offensive way. But you are awesome...in a good way!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I wouldn't have taken it offensively...I can't imagine anyone in this group being capable of being deliberately mean or anything...teasing yes buts harmless;) so ur all good...and plus I can admit it's funny myself lols...it just would b really painful for me for i did actually fall *scared face*

Hahaha yay marietta likes my unique awesomeness hehehe

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I'm going to go to bed now :) it's 2am here so I'll talk tomorrow...I don't no how active I'll b in the morning or through the day but I'll be on later in the night :) so will chat then :) night my friends

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Night sweetie xo

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Good night Kristen! Sweet dreams and sleep tight...and no rolling off the bed pls!!

message 28: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hey Juliet

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Good night Kristen! Sweet dreams and sleep tight...and no rolling off the bed pls!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Heheehe thanks and I'll try not to!! If u here a loud bang though it's probs just me...so don't fret too much hehehe

Night xo

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I will see if I hear anything K!

message 32: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I trip on the flat ground!

message 33: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) waz'up cuz?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlyn ~Juliet~ wrote: "Not much. Studying for the county spelling bee. What's up with you?"

Awesome!! I've never entered one of those contests

message 35: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I just got back inside and now I've gotta school

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sure you'll do great Kitty! And you homeschool? Me too!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome!! Later this year I'm also going to be going to a boarding school! Excited for it :)

message 38: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I'm homeschooled to!
It would b awesome to go and get away from the parents ugh

message 39: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) I cant stand my parents!! and today we get to butcher sarcastic yay

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I'm super happy bout it!! And thats cool Lady!!

Hehe being alone and away from my parents is partly the reason why I'm so happy lol!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Vampire I want to suck ur blood may mesa do that jk u dont have a choice ( AKA ) Aeglaeca Astra wrote: "I cant stand my parents!! and today we get to butcher sarcastic yay"

Butcher??

message 42: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) No it's not I hate butchering!

message 43: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) yes alone and away from from the icks

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Vampire I want to suck ur blood may mesa do that jk u dont have a choice ( AKA ) Aeglaeca Astra wrote: "No it's not I hate butchering!"

I was replying to ur comment about homeschooling...sorry!

message 45: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) yeah butcher a pig

message 46: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Marietta wrote: " Lady Vampire I want to suck ur blood may mesa do that jk u dont have a choice ( AKA ) Aeglaeca Astra wrote: "No it's not I hate butchering!"

I was replying to ur comment about homeschooling...sorry!"

oh yeah I figured it b fine

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Vampire I want to suck ur blood may mesa do that jk u dont have a choice ( AKA ) Aeglaeca Astra wrote: "yeah butcher a pig"

Um uh wow. Okay...do you live on a farm or what?

message 48: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Yeah sadly I do

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh..I used to really really want to live on one..but I hate bugs :/
Why dont you like living on a farm?

message 50: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Cows COws COWS!! I hate cows!

« previous 1 3

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread